RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 23, 2019
The DLC looks promising and I wonder if he'll add some impregnation.
View attachment 3099933
(copied from Ci-en)
Doubt impregnation, though you can expect some rougher plays cause it's going to include the "if" route of if the protagonist loses and focuses on some other guy that's rough with girls.

IS this DLC for this game or the other game Sex ticket
It's for this game, it's going to include extension to the main game's story via "epilogue" style and an "if" route of the protagonist losing to that guy near the ruins

Reactions: LazwelX

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
Doubt impregnation, though you can expect some rougher plays cause it's going to include the "if" route of if the protagonist loses and focuses on some other guy that's rough with girls.

It's for this game, it's going to include extension to the main game's story via "epilogue" style and an "if" route of the protagonist losing to that guy near the ruins
It's boring, at least it could have taken the story further with a new character , but it chooses the "if" rape route.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

Federok88

May 23, 2022
having some difficulty unlocking girls 64 and 27.
Also dont know how to trigger the bath scenes and oyakodon

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
If there are other similar posts, I apologize. I've been working on translating the UI, but there are still some parts left untranslated.

I'm sorry if the font choice or the translations aren't good enough—English isn't my primary language.

If you notice any mistakes in the translations or have suggestions for improving the UI, please let me know

Download : UI Translation v1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 075509.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-01 075534.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-01 075518.jpg

Last edited:

Virusggg_1

Jan 4, 2023
dont believe in andersdomi124. that is why I said he's only partially correct as it will only generate config file and it will not match another save's file. spreading wrong info is kinda annoying i get you.
this is the complete save from another dude here. credits to him
I lost all my save by putting that one, it gives me an error about not being able to load an image

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
Hey all! Here is a MTL I created that transforms the game dialogue to be dark content (tags: rape, non-consent, some pregnancy theme). Results are mixed. You can expect more non-consensual and rape dialogue at the cost of a bit more confusion in the story line. The full game has been translated from scratch.

Built by translating the original Japanese text to English leveraging a self-hosted generative large language model (GPT model set, like ChatGPT). Model used is a Llama 2 70B variant model (TheBloke/airoboros-l2-70B-gpt4-1.4.1-GPTQ). A prompt is used with the translating to get it to change the theme to be darker.

Would love any feedback, this is the first time I tried anything like this! It took more work than expected to create this, and probably around $100 of compute time experimenting with creating this.

IMPORTANT: This replaces the Japanese language option, leaving the original official English MTL language setting as-is.

See attached "DarkTranslation v1.0 by jorflns.zip".

Installation:
  1. Ensure game version is v1.07. Start the game, and look at the bar at the top of the window.
  2. Copy the "data" folder to something like "data_backup" to use as a backup to restore the original game if you like.
  3. Extract to the game folder, overwriting the files.
  4. Start the game, and select the Japanese language option (top most option)

Example difference with original game translation versus this dark-mode translation:

View attachment DarkTranslation v1.0 by jorflns.zip View attachment DarkTranslation v1.0 by jorflns.zip ExampleChanges.png

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes