RPGM Completed [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer - Dark Translation

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
GAME
TITLE:
Yariste Mesbuta My Own Mysterious Rules! If You Win Against A Female Trainer, It's Natural To Be Sex
JPN TITLE: ヤリステメスブター ボクだけの謎ルール!女トレーナーに勝つとエッチあたりまえ
Developer:
Version: 1.05
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese

Also see related thread:
RPGM - [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio] | F95zone

Description
In a world populated by mysterious creatures called Yarimon, players raise monsters and battle to become the best. The protagonist Yarimon, learns a powerful move, "Cheat Tackle," which ensures victory but can be used only once per battle. The world has a peculiar rule: if the protagonist defeats a female trainer in battle, she must offer Sex as a form of payment. The protagonist, initially confused by this, embarks on a journey to understand this world's mysteries. The game features 66 girls, each with their own intimate scenes, over 150 monsters, and a collection system similar to a Pokedex where players can revisit scenes with the girls they've been intimate with.

Dark Mode Translation v1.0
There is an official English translation provided with the game. Instead, this version is a custom GPT-translated version of the game that transforms it into a dark theme (tags: rape, non-consent, some pregnancy theme). Results are mixed. You can expect more non-consensual and rape dialogue at the cost of a bit more confusion in the story line. The full game has been translated from scratch.

Built by translating the original Japanese text to English leveraging a self-hosted generative large language model (GPT model set, like ChatGPT). Model used is a Llama 2 70B variant model (TheBloke/airoboros-l2-70B-gpt4-1.4.1-GPTQ). A prompt is used with the translating to get it to change the theme to be darker.

Would love any feedback, this is the first time I tried anything like this! It took more work than expected to create this.

See attached files:
* "DarkTranslation v1.0 by jorflns.zip" for base game (game version v1.07)
* "DarkTranslation With DLC 1 by jorflns v3.zip" for the game if you have the DLC 1 installed (game version v2.02)

Installation:
  1. Ensure game version is v1.07 or v2.02. Start the game, and look at the bar at the top of the window.
  2. Copy the "data" folder to something like "data_backup" to use as a backup to restore the original game if you like.
  3. Extract to the game folder, overwriting the files.
  4. Start the game, and select the Japanese language option (top most option)
If you'd like more detailed install instructions, see here this post: RPGM - Completed - [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer - Dark Translation | F95zone

Example difference with original game translation versus this dark-mode translation:

ExampleChanges.png

Last edited:

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
Good call. I'll delete and repost in a non-translation focused section.

edit: Seems I can't delete the thread, maybe I'd need to reach out to a mod?

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
Can you update to DLC1 version?
Wow, I see the DLC just launched in only Japanese with English official translation coming in the future. I will start the automation to run the translation, my tooling should already support it. It might take me about a day to have a DLC1 version release ready.

Reactions: GGalpheim

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
Wow, I see the DLC just launched in only Japanese with English official translation coming in the future. I will start the automation to run the translation, my tooling should already support it. It might take me about a day to have a DLC1 version release ready.
Godspeed, brother.

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
Attached DarkTranslation for the game with DLC 1 installed.

Note that the game throws an error at the start and end of the first Hikari battle. I haven't figured out the root cause, but it seems limited to this one battle and seems to not have any impact. Press TAB to dismiss the error message.

Also, I could do a regular translation for DLC 1 if anyone is interested? Just run it as a straight translation without the dark style adjustment.

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i Installed the translation patch but there Json error on top , any help plz ?

Last edited:

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
i Installed the translation patch but there Json error on top , any help plz ?
I'll have a look, that looks like the known issue. I believe it's a bug now when it's attempting to update the Main and Subquest description that has been translated. Pressing TAB is a workaround for now to clear the error message, you'll just be missing the description hint of the main event to follow.

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
The menu options with this mod seems to be untranslated. If I switch back to English language that has the normal menus the dialogue revert to the "before" translation.

Reactions: jorflns

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
The menu options with this mod seems to be untranslated. If I switch back to English language that has the normal menus the dialogue revert to the "before" translation.
Yes, the DLC 1 did add English translations for the menu images when on English language setting. I could either copy those over to the Japanese language track, or maybe I should re-frame this mod to replace the English track text instead.

Reactions: nosiro

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Fixed this error! See attached file. Updated the link in the main post above as well to point to this fixed version.
no more error, still your translation need some fix , for example the "boyfriend" should be "familar" or sth
any keep up the good work

Amw965

Feb 13, 2022
Sorry guys im retarded. Can i get a more in depth guide on how to install the mod? Ive downloaded both the game and the mod. I dont see a "game" file. can i get a step by step? with the actual file names on how to install?

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
Sorry guys im retarded. Can i get a more in depth guide on how to install the mod? Ive downloaded both the game and the mod. I dont see a "game" file. can i get a step by step? with the actual file names on how to install?
1. Open the zip file. And copy all files to the game folder. When it asks if you should replace existing files, say Yes.
1703451478682.png

2. Start the game, and select the Japanese language option (top most option):
1703451656952.png
1703451543860.png

Now start a new game, or load your savegame. Menus are still in Japanese.

Reactions: Amw965