xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not reading before asking a question when the answer to said question is even on the same page, I really don't want to talk down on people but it really is getting worse with each day it seems.

Why do they expect us to read and answer their question while they simply ignore other posts that might already have an answer to their question? Why should we even bother with answering if that question was already answered? If most threads would operate like that, they would either not receive an answer (because it already got answered) or get pointed out that it already got answered but still not get a direct answer from the reply. Imagine if such posts even got deleted with the remark "Repeated question which got already answered" or "Deleted for spam".

But as you can see, I am being a bit extreme there. It wouldn't be an issue if it would happen only rarely or occasionally, people would probably gladly answer someone in need, but it is an issue if it either gets asked repeatedly and gets answered often enough or if that answer is even on the very page that person has asked for help. And I am not even talking about those who don't use the search feature.

zoltun

Jul 2, 2018
Not reading before asking a question when the answer to said question is even on the same page, I really don't want to talk down on people but it really is getting worse with each day it seems.

Why do they expect us to read and answer their question while they simply ignore other posts that might already have an answer to their question? Why should we even bother with answering if that question was already answered? If most threads would operate like that, they would either not receive an answer (because it already got answered) or get pointed out that it already got answered but still not get a direct answer from the reply. Imagine if such posts even got deleted with the remark "Repeated question which got already answered" or "Deleted for spam".

But as you can see, I am being a bit extreme there. It wouldn't be an issue if it would happen only rarely or occasionally, people would probably gladly answer someone in need, but it is an issue if it either gets asked repeatedly and gets answered often enough or if that answer is even on the very page that person has asked for help. And I am not even talking about those who don't use the search feature.
You need to remember that it is possible to comment on the first page of the thread, the comment they made would still be put onto the very end, if that is the case they litterally would not have seen the answer yet, the only thing they would be guilty of there is not sifting throught the entire thread, wich was talking about a bunch of other stuff like mtl, in the hope of potentially seeing a fix for their problem, sure this one only has 9 pages but for some older games it can easily be a few hundred.
if anything if it is such a common error, the solution for it should either be stickied tight at the beginning or even put into the OP.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You need to remember that it is possible to comment on the first page of the thread, the comment they made would still be put onto the very end, if that is the case they litterally would not have seen the answer yet, the only thing they would be guilty of there is not sifting throught the entire thread, wich was talking about a bunch of other stuff like mtl, in the hope of potentially seeing a fix for their problem, sure this one only has 9 pages but for some older games it can easily be a few hundred.
if anything if it is such a common error, the solution for it should either be stickied tight at the beginning or even put into the OP.
The least I am asking for is that they should read the last couple pages, in this case even the last page would have done the job.
As for the OP, ironically there already is a link for that (though there is a newer fix later on already).

Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
An old mentor once told me with logs to "Read the first and second to last as it will save your ass"

As for people not reading, unfortunately it's a common problem...

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I found this uncensored scene and screenshot it. Is it just an accident left in or is there a way to uncen the whole game?
Is it a mess-up by the developer that can't be changed or is there a way to uncensor this game? I think for once I might appreciate it as well (especially with this type of x-ray without a womb) when I am usually fine with it.
Though there is also the possibility that the layers got merged so that technically everything is as it is without an additional layer which censors it, and that it is a single mess up in this case.

Last edited:

_PLEASE_

Apr 10, 2019
I just dont understand why people mtl a game like this where the story and text is the most matter and focus point than the gameplay itself
this is just a waste eventhough Nyu kobo is my favorite doujin artist
literally wastes everyones time unless someone decides to transcribe the engrish into something comprehensible but no one does that with it seems.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
literally wastes everyones time unless someone decides to transcribe the engrish into something comprehensible but no one does that with it seems.
You can somewhat understand it enough to play it and you are mostly for the sex scenes.
I don't understand what people expect.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes