2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

hentaifoever

Feb 23, 2020
Hello all, just made an account here.
So does anyone know how to extract information from The General in "The Plot Thickens" quest? Because whatever i option i choose i either don't get any information from him or my slave gets whipped to death by him.

Also, does anyone know if Valeria is involved in any quest? The girl who stands near a hut north of Nymph's temple.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Played this game for 1 minute
"Punished" a slave, which meant leftclicking a lot, with no further explanations on anything
Then went up a flight of stairs to the left
And got stuck
Just couldnt move anymore
Pressed jump in hopes to get unstuck, and proceeded to clip into the ceiling

Never managed to figure out where a save function even is, which doesn't help

What's wrong with Ren'Py..

Reactions: Pirat.911

nogfa

Feb 24, 2020
Just downloaded the $100 version and checked the BP_SlaveGameInstance.uasset file which "E_PatreonVersions::NewEnumerator4" was present, but I can't access the extra content such as the custom slave.

On the home screen it still says I'm running the $15 version of the game. Are there some save data files located elsewhere (My Documents, etc.) that I need to delete? I'm guessing that's where the save files are located.

EDIT: Resolved it myself. Deleted all files, including the Config and Logs folders located in the save directory (C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\SlavesOfRome\Saved) and reinstalled the game. Was able to use old saves (just renamed the save folder until I was certain the correct game version was identified on the game splash screen).

Last edited:

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
So, not one minute past the character selection screen and I encounter a game-breaking bug? And this is version 0.7.X?
FFS.
Tried to interact with the mission board and no mission appears. AND there's no apparent way to back out of that interaction (and if there is a way, the method so arcane as to require the invocation of elder gods).

EDIT: Oh, and this means that in order to leave the game and start again, I had to alt-tab out and close the program from the taskbar. Gee, I sure do hope that bug doesn't show up after I actually have some progress to lose. -.-

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Any updates? latest version available here (0.7.6) does not work for me, and it looks like the game already got updates.

Feb 1, 2018
Can someone help me? I am getting an error called low level fatal error line 1121. I doubt anyone can help here but I have to try.

Boris19

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys, I found the $50 Build v0.8.1 available at . Google drive link (taken from the yiff.party):
=> <=
Hope that helps, enjoy it :)

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
What a waste of my time this was. The game explains absolutely nothing, is riddled with GAME BREAKING BUGS, doesn't even make sense (why the fuck do I need skill points to fuck slaves in different positions, or even shave their heads?), and is just overall plain boring.

Hard pass.

Reactions: Shagy and ubblesnop

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
"New Sex Feature: As many of you have requested: Sex scenes can now get 'view mode' – for you to look with no need to do anything else. We are also working on new, improved sex mechanics for next builds. "

I thought the point I made a about the mechanics was that I didn't want to stare at a guys ass as it reaches peak height so i can time it while having a sex animation with a girl. Might as well call stare at a guys ass jiggle simulator.....

What is the point of having a "view mode"? might as well call it sadistic mode..
Edit: View mode doesn't skip the horrid timing game-play

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Updated 0.8.1 to $100
If you don't know what 7zip file are (odds in 2020... :unsure:), use 7zip app which is free and better than winrar. :geek:

- -

:whistle::coffee:(y)

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, add me to that list. I still can't figure out how to unlock the 100$ version, although finding out how to do this has been more engaging than actually playing this game.
To be able to modify the value, the pak file need to be unpacked. :confused:
Which require tools and the use of a debugger, the best way is to just download the already unpacked one i am sharing. :whistle:

Reactions: Shagy
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes