2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Not working for me since 0.7.6 the game just crash after short black screen start into a unreal engine fatal error, same with newest version., other unreal engine games works just fine, so i am sure that it is the game that has issues.

Reactions: joe316

Boris19

Jun 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "Boris19, post: 3117272, membro: 77248"]
Ei pessoal, encontrei o $ 50 Build v0.8.1 disponível no . Link do Google Drive (retirado do yiff.party):
=> AQUI! <=
Espero que ajude, aproveite :)

Hello. I'm not able to download, is the link having problems?
Hey, there! I revisited the links just now and everything is working fine. However, there is a better version (100$) thanks to Th3DEAD. The link is at the OP(original post aka the first page). If you need help with anything else, please let me know. :)

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
So before buying my first slave, i looked what i could found around. I talked to a man who asked me to found his missing slave and punish the other slave who helped her. So it start a whipping seccion to punish this slave : 1) i don't understand the mini game, how should i maintain the pain level high ? 2) i can't change position

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Can't move the MC when in the mansion to train slaves. The MC walks okay outside, but once inside, all I can do is have him turn in circles. He won't move forward. Anyone else have this issue and find a solution?

Pait

May 17, 2018
Why Julia says she could do something different but never does anything else? How to trigger that event? She says i have to buy accesories from the market. I've bought them all but nothing changes. HELP PLS thank you

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Finally i got past the start screen fatal crash, i updated my graphic card drivers, the last update i had was from dec 2019, still had that fatal error, so downloaded the latest 100$ version of the game here, and again fatal error, so i tried to start the game through radeon software, before i started it again i changed the global graphic settings there to standard and then back to gaming, and the game started without an error, after that even using the exe directly worked. Now that i played a bit, the latest version looks like there is more content, but the stability is gone, loading screen is stuttering close to freeze, and sometimes going back to main menu with Esc or m results in a main menu where only the background is loaded, the menu points, the logo and the two protagonists are not visible, and i cannot go back to game, because pressing m or Esc again does not bring me back to the game, so only killing the process with alt+f4 works, at least the game saves the progress closely so nothing is lost.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes