2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,
can anyone tell me where that letter is in "Damsel in Distress". What i read was that its in a vase at Atticus house, but I just can't find it...
I've checked every vase too and it is no where to be found so I just get stuck in the house...definitely another bug.
Arrow points to the alcove. In it there's some furniture, and next to it, the vase with the letter. At least in my playthrough:
rome.jpg

• Love
Reactions: michel.gellar7

jpe67

Apr 2, 2020
Hello all,
I'm new here.
Can somebody pls tell me how you can switch between sex/punishment positions?
Only the Custom Slave can do doggy, all the other slaves only do missionary although their Skills for other positions are unlocked. Typing [2], [3],... doesn't change anything. How to punish the slaves in a spreadeagle position?
I read all the past posts on this forum and couldn't find it.
Thanks for your help!

Dec 2, 2019
Hello all,
I'm new here.
Can somebody pls tell me how you can switch between sex/punishment positions?
Only the Custom Slave can do doggy, all the other slaves only do missionary although their Skills for other positions are unlocked. Typing [2], [3],... doesn't change anything. How to punish the slaves in a spreadeagle position?
I read all the past posts on this forum and couldn't find it.
Thanks for your help!
You have to unlock those positions with skillpoints. You get a skillpoint every time you fully punish a girl, and allegedly after having sex with her enough times, though I've never seen a skill point gained through sex myself. It takes a fair few skill points to unlock the whole tree, so be prepared to grind that whip a bit.

jpe67

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks,
although my tree is completely unlocked, these positions remain the same : only missionary and punishment on all fours

Pentagramaton

Apr 10, 2020
I've had the same issue searchign Atticus's house for the letter in the vase. All the vases were either empty or contained a few denarii.

Another quest issue: I'm trying to get the ingredients for the farm girl to make the non-alcoholic drink for the priest. I've found the watermelon & the cucumber but can't find the rest. Are they randomly scattered around the game or in specific locations? Anyone found all of them?

rasor2121

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete the quest "Alchemy 101: Innocence is overrat" and "Alchemy 101: Something is brewin". I can’t understand where to find the ingredients.

BIGTALK

Apr 11, 2020
Let's try to make some sort of walkthrough?

Maximus. Located at the plaza near the pottom of the Temple of the Gods
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Romius Located to the right from slave market.
Aeliana. The girl in the Temple.
Attius. Near the entry to "Temple" part of City
Message board. Near the entry to "Temple" part of City. (across from Atticus)

Will keep updating.
Unfinished quests:

Priest's treasure - don't know where the treasure is or what will happen of you will lie about it
Damsel in distress - don't know where the actual letter is. Vases I've searched are either empty or contain gold.
Fearing for the worst' - haven't seen this quest at all.[/SPOILER]
where is atticus house?

Pentagramaton

Apr 10, 2020
where is atticus house?
The only way to get to it is by speaking to him. He'll only take you there at certain times of the day. If it doesn't work leave that quest for a bit and come back later. Took me 5-6 attempts and even then the quest was bugged because the letter wasn't at his house.

Reactions: izayoi893

Pentagramaton

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to complete the quest "Alchemy 101: Innocence is overrat" and "Alchemy 101: Something is brewin". I can’t understand where to find the ingredients.
Looks like the ingredients are scattered around the map. One is in the field next to the farm. One is next to the horses and the Arabic trader character. One is among the trees next to the temple wall (archery range side of the temple) and the only other one I've found is next to some shrubbery and a statue in the 'town' the other side of the temple. Still missing 2 or 3 ingredients and can't find them.

I also had to leave and return to the "temple" map before most of them appeared at all.

Reactions: rasor2121

rasor2121

Sep 1, 2019
Looks like the ingredients are scattered around the map...
ty you now I understand how to search. by the way what you found next to the bushes and what is next to the horses are the same. so the ingredients are duplicated.
UPD. I seem to be wrong. it works like this: there are several spawn points on which an ingredient can spawn randomly.
ingred.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pentagramaton

Pentagramaton

Apr 10, 2020
ty you now I understand how to search. by the way what you found next to the bushes and what is next to the horses are the same. so the ingredients are duplicated.
UPD. I seem to be wrong. it works like this: there are several spawn points on which an ingredient can spawn randomly.
View attachment 616809
I wondered if the spawn point are random. Thanks, that's useful to know (y)

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone have a list of changes between 0.8.1 and 0.8.5?
Main New Things This (v0.8.5) Build Features:

• VR Support (optional) – You can now play the whipping scene in VR! To do so, just play with the VR plugged in and the game will ask you if you want to go VR once you can use it.
  • New Sex System - 'Hands Free' & 'Mini Game' modes you can choose from. Plus improved SFX (sound effects).
  • New Slave – In the deserts of Arabia, you'll find another new exotic slave you can get familiar with.
  • New Punishment - 'Public Display' is back refactored to all its glory. Plus fruit/vegetable throwing with the addition of a new pose to choose from.
  • New Quests – As usual, new quests await you of you know where to look!
  • New characters: 'Wife - Amelia'. Located at your home (above dungeon). Plus a story & quest.
  • Bug fixes - Some small fixes here and there to existing code. Properly showing previously hidden male genitalia. Maxed slave has everything unlocked without the need to do it every time she is bought.
  • Optimization – We worked a LOT on optimizing the game. Both CPU and GPU performance was improved a lot, the GPU improvement should be dramatic.

Coming to Next Build (V0.9):

• New Slaves – As usual ;).
  • More VR scenes
  • Cloths and Skins – Still can't promise 100% but we are working on slaves cloths and skins system. Not done yet, but getting there.
  • New missions, quests, slaves and story-lines – As usual ;).
  • A lot of new story development and story lines.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes