2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
I am a novice in this game, And I can't even read the words above, because my English is very poor, I don't know how to play this game, who can tell me some tasks. Thank you.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
I am a novice in this game, And I can't even read the words above, because my English is very poor, I don't know how to play this game, who can tell me some tasks. Thank you.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
[QUOTE =“ D'Jacko,帖子:976710,成员:748336”]
这只是一个演示。您可以购买一个奴隶,与她交谈,鞭打她,然后拧紧她(仅限传教士)。那就是整个演示。您也可以作弊并购买其他奴隶,但是您所得到的只是另一个要拧的身体。实际上,在性行为期间,所有奴隶的外观和声音都非常相似。
[/引用]
How to cheat?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HEre you go ... use wisely ... any new player has to poke around till they feel confy in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you go .. read up and try to make some sense in this game.

Reactions: milkant91

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
- "desert preparations"
您必须证明自己可以在旅行中捍卫自己

- "Runaway master"
一个失控的奴隶...你将如何对待她? 罗米乌斯寻求您的帮助,找到了失控的奴隶,并向她展示了帝国的力量

- "An old friend"
你答应你的朋友送他奴隶作为欢迎礼物

( 您可以发送多个 )

google translate. My chinese is very bad. XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for your translation, but I don't know how to accomplish these tasks, and I don't know how to make money. So I was confused. I didn't know where I was going to think. Thank you, stranger.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for your translation, but I don't know how to accomplish these tasks, and I don't know how to make money. So I was confused. I didn't know where I was going to think. Thank you, stranger.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can buy 3 (2 females and one male) slaves and fuck/punish them.
You level up your babes and sell them 4 a profit ... grinding your life away in this game...

Nov 8, 2018
Last time I checked there wasn't really much game to this...did I miss something in the mean time or is this another money bucket?
Last time I checked the game, there was the big hate about the slow development, now it is v0.9.5 already?! Can someone tell us both if the game is playable now or if its still just whipping your slaves only?
Thanks in advance

HarryZX

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone complete the waterfall quest (eternal virgin)? I search all around the waterfall, meet the strange guy and nothing happen. Please help

Felldon

Nov 27, 2020
Hello,
I have a bug.
Someone can help me?
I can't change my position. I did however gain the skills.

Sorry, I am not an English speaker.
Thanks
Have a good day
Capture.PNG

paindonor

Nov 20, 2020
Does anyone complete the waterfall quest (eternal virgin)? I search all around the waterfall, meet the strange guy and nothing happen. Please help
This quest was not working in v0.9.5 imho, also tried everything.
In v0.9.9 there is a new dialog implemented in witch the strange guy askes you to fetch some water inside the waterfall, then he tells you his story. After the talk you'll have to go down into the river again heading to the waterfall and a busty blueish deja vu will appear :)

Reactions: HarryZX
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes