2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I am a novice in this game, And I can't even read the words above, because my English is very poor, I don't know how to play this game, who can tell me some tasks. Thank you.
What language do you speak? I might be able to translate it for you. Just draw a red line under the thing that you can't understand and i'll try to translate it.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Have a problem after buying a slave and going to the mansion. Can't move the MC in the mansion. MC moves okay outside. Had this problem in previous versions, which is why I deleted it.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
what is the point of making a 3d game in UE without jiggle physics? Ass and Tits are both hard as a rock during sex

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
100$? bruh.
First of all. Thanks for the upload.
Second... what the hell kinda early alpha game asks for 100$ ?
Doom Eternal was 80$ + the season pass for both DLCs on steam.
Well, i personally think it's absurd, but think about it, if it's here, it means someone paid for it, and if someone is willing to pay for it, why not add that tier in your patreon?

Oct 1, 2020
Well, i personally think it's absurd, but think about it, if it's here, it means someone paid for it, and if someone is willing to pay for it, why not add that tier in your patreon?
the patreon thing is surpassing the idiot level i can manage for real, not only for this game, if not, for all the shit ppl do and get paid, is absurd a guy earn 1.000$ what i win more or less in 1 month of work for doing a shit XD god damn it world is surely absurd

Reactions: melonero and Dammit

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Finally a game with Unreal engine that is not furry or futa, but what is the deal with the 100$?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. You have slaves, can give them the D, but not ride the C. ..Seriously?

Also, unless I missed it, unlike the custom slave, there isn't a whole lot of options for the player avatars to adjust, aside from say, hairstyle.

I don't want to simply complain, the game is fairly nice to look at.. but aside from the few options folks can interact with from the beginning, I don't see a whole lot of time being spent here beyond surface level.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so.. someone actually share 100$ tier stuff.

i m not gonna complain yo. at contrary, a big kudos to that person for sharing such thing at that price.

i m not to judge people using their money to do wtf they want.

But still, i just gotta blame the devs for such overpricing things up. As the actual state, it's a scam.

imagine that game on its actual state on steam at 100$...

LMAO

but yeah, like i said. big kudos for the person who sacrifice 1 and a half day of work to pay this :D
(at least for me, it's almost 1 and a half day of work XD)

Reactions: aqaqaq1122
D

Deleted member 365596

last time i played female protagonist could only fucked male, so i have a little question.so if i play as a female protagonist can i be fucked by slave?

Reactions: kamapalutza
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes