Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3172987

Overview:
Exclusively futadom/futa on femboy
retro sci-fi adventure game focused on atmosphere and immersion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: VoidPilgrim - F95Zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Signatures
SheriffStorm thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2736971 View attachment 2736974 View attachment 2276052 View attachment 2736972 View attachment 2736978 View attachment 2736967 View attachment 2736975 View attachment 2276056 View attachment 2736970 View attachment 2736977 View attachment 2276061 View attachment 2736973 View attachment 2276059 View attachment 2736969 View attachment 2276055 View attachment 2736985
Wow

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Was there an MC virginity attribute implemented in the game? Does this mean I shouldn't be whoring him around?

Skyboing

Dec 4, 2022
I didn't know I need busty alien moms with a little surprise in their pants until I saw these pics. Scarily specific but still super hot:love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Was there an MC virginity attribute implemented in the game? Does this mean I shouldn't be whoring him around?
There is a virginity flag in the code, but ultimately, I have decided to use it mostly for post-virginity losing scenes - for example, the girls will know with whom you've lost it if it was with someone from the crew. However, it plays no role before that, as I believe it is better for a player (and more realistic for the game) to be able to simply choose when it comes to it!
All in all, you can slut around if you want, or dedicate just to your main lady, no pressure or needless content locking from me!

I didn't know I need busty alien moms with a little surprise in their pants until I saw these pics. Scarily specific but still super hot:love:(y)
Haha, "busty (alien) mommies with a (not so) little surprise in their pants" could be the second name of the game!

I thought R5.5 should be realesed my now.
Not really. R5.5 will be released when it's done!

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
No deadlines is better. Check the thread now and than with low expectations and some day there will be a neat surprise there.
When Amira or Pirate Lady time comes my "now and then" will be 73 times a day, but still

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
No deadlines is better. Check the thread now and than with low expectations and some day there will be a neat surprise there.
When Amira or Pirate Lady time comes my "now and then" will be 73 times a day, but still
Amira looks like a long way from coming again(pun intended), i hope u got eyes on someone else. waiting on Amira sounds like waiting on Dragon in One Piece, I learned my lesson there.

Reactions: lthasatan

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Amira looks like a long way from coming again(pun intended), i hope u got eyes on someone else. waiting on Amira sounds like waiting on Dragon in One Piece, I learned my lesson there.
I think you are right. I don't expect it before Christmas, maybe only next yer. Pirate Lady is even further away I think. I can wait.
That said, this crime against humanity is consequence of the lack of cyberbullying directed at Void. I blame all of you!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think you are right. I don't expect it before Christmas, maybe only next yer. Pirate Lady is even further away I think. I can wait.
That said, this crime against humanity is consequence of the lack of cyberbullying directed at Void. I blame all of you!
Considering the new 2 months window Void wishes to follow yeah, Amira should be out in 6 months after update 5.5. And since Eleanor is heavily involved in the main story only Void knows when she will be seen.

Agree let's bully Void. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes