3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A shame really because by remaking the game got set back so far behind now, now had no choice but to wait for at least a year to have enough content to play and considered how Dev just come back after lot of bad things happened in his life it could even longer

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So even though I see its being remake, are the lewd scenes still only the female and the dick stick? or are there male models as well now?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Is this the 3rd remake or another? I have lost track, it is a real shame that this game has stalled out so much because Succulence was a favorite game of mine. Though even that game was a bit of a mess, it was like 3 games crammed into one and was never fully completed either to match the dev's plans. Hopefully someday this one will get on track.

Reactions: Volontieur

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
A shame really because by remaking the game got set back so far behind now, now had no choice but to wait for at least a year to have enough content to play and considered how Dev just come back after lot of bad things happened in his life it could even longer
I put zero stock into any dev saying on Patreon there's things going on in their lives.

It's become a Trope for them to do that to the level that it's statistically impossible for it to be true for even 1% of these people.

And with this one, it really feels like someone is simply using the success of a previous game to milk suckers out of as much patreon money as humanly possible.

Restarting the game 3 times over with barely any real content in any of these 3 versions only supports being highly sceptical about the whole thing.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I put zero stock into any dev saying on Patreon there's things going on in their lives.

It's become a Trope for them to do that to the level that it's statistically impossible for it to be true for even 1% of these people.

And with this one, it really feels like someone is simply using the success of a previous game to milk suckers out of as much patreon money as humanly possible.

Restarting the game 3 times over with barely any real content in any of these 3 versions only supports being highly sceptical about the whole thing.
if only patreon had a system like when dev releases update and patrons decide how much money does it worth. It is becoming really ridiculous how many developers doing close to nothing and only cry about their problems in real life

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
There is: you can cancel the subscription when you have given to the developer the money you wanted give to him.

dd789632145

Feb 4, 2022
螢幕擷取畫面 2022-02-04 170134.png
Pls help how to unlock the level? Are there only three TV events that weather report, interview, and quiz in v0.5.4? If not, how to walkthro?

belec

Aug 15, 2017
wel basically the game has only prologue right now..
use attached file to go past the prologue extract it to www/data

removed line so you can continue playing after prologue but it is bugged as hell, specially clothing system:
1643991468502.png

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's a remake and the patch numbering implies this adds content, yet it removed most of it.
I can't blame the dev for wanting to remake since the game wasn't great but they could make it clear what they're doing.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It's a remake and the patch numbering implies this adds content, yet it removed most of it.
I can't blame the dev for wanting to remake since the game wasn't great but they could make it clear what they're doing.
They should really have reset the version numbering as well, though to be honest some bits of the remake are pretty decent no longer having to do that photo shoot mini game for the casual outfit is nice, it was easy to do but pretty tedious, some of the other things in game seem to run smoother and cleaner as well.

Reactions: Volontieur
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes