• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Resetting is about the worst thing you can possibly do. There are many debates surrounding how to version things, but in my opinion, two things should always apply:
  • Higher number is newer. Not necessarily more content or features though, it's for example common in software that some 3.12 version has more features than a 4.0, since it's possibly made from scratch.
  • Each version is unique, never two releases with the same version number
The rest is up to the developer. There is no need to follow semantic versioning, as that is really only suitable for certain types of projects, and there's not actually that much software out there that follows it. It's just one possible versioning system, not a rule for versioning in general. There should also be no expectation that version 1.0 means final - it may just mean it's a meaningful checkpoint in the progress. There may still be 1.14, 2.0, 7.7, etc after it.
I know, when I was doing programming training, we were always told 1.0 is in effect the first public/mass release version around, after that changes to the main number were major updates and the decimal numbers were minor updates. Though this was 20 odd years ago, no idea how they work now, even then it may well be company dependent about these things.

Why I said they should reset the version number is the content is basically being reset therefor the version number should be to correspond to the actual content. It as you said though falls to the developer to decide these things.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
i'm getting an error "failed to load img/pictures/shower8, anyone have a fix?
When you use an old save you can copy the missing images from the older version to the new one.
Just beware there was also a change in the structure of the images folder. There is now an extra folder for the wardrobe mirror images.

You can import an old save but it more or less breaks the game, as you finished quests which are not in the current version.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
When you use an old save you can copy the missing images from the older version to the new one.
Just beware there was also a change in the structure of the images folder. There is now an extra folder for the wardrobe mirror images.

You can import an old save but it more or less breaks the game, as you finished quests which are not in the current version.
I actually started a new game, but still got that when trying to check status. Not really seeing a .png file mentioned in that error message. But I may be misunderstanding the report.

Melly69

Jan 9, 2018
after the partt when you meet with the neighbors, i get an "prolouge is ending here etc etc" and thats it, i cant get further that point, did i miss something? couse i remember playing its earlier version of it, and had waaay much more content then what is here.

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
This game took almost 2 1/2 year in development and still 10-15 minutes gameplay!!!!
How??????

Last edited:

ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
after the partt when you meet with the neighbors, i get an "prolouge is ending here etc etc" and thats it, i cant get further that point, did i miss something? couse i remember playing its earlier version of it, and had waaay much more content then what is here.

Same here

• Angry
Reactions: puffmutter

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Dev changed the game system and remake the complete game. Read the pages before this.
It's actually the end of this version and higher number doesn't mean more content as before.

• Haha
Reactions: ThugBear

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
just when i'm going to ask around if anyone know any game similar to succulence its actually updated

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New post from Dev, look like he's back into development again but still the content for the remake still not worth to play yet:

Sequel News #74
Hello.
It's been 10 days since the schedule post, and it's time to post some development news.
No release dates so far, but I'll decide on them by the end of this week most likely.
Now then, here's what's new:
  • : Quite a few changes to the characters done.
    Ms. Stone's sprite and wardrobe has been updated(some prologue images affected too).
    She's now taller and closer to the camera.
    Elena & Maria received the most changes - new poses, body proportions, and Maria now
    looks more similar to Elena(this was done based on old poll we did a few months back).
    Also new wardrobe items and special images depending on their schedule.
    Welcoming party quest images and photo updated to reflect the changes.
  • Lust Frenzy changes:
    Mechanic of skipping half-a-day when lust meter gets full has been removed. Lust
    Overload event reworked.
  • Experimental update to crowd reactions done: will require feedback after the release.
  • New character schedules: Characters have 2 schedules: Regular week and weekend. No more character events on specific days, or every other day, so it's more convenient to unlock them.
  • Bath event expanded further
  • Events that weren't finished in the last update almost complete(currently testing)
This week I'll move on to upgrading the fight images and finishing the prologue. There's plenty of work to do, so I shouldn't waste any time.
Next post will be on Friday.
Cheers.

Too bad really, it will take another year or 2 just in the hope the remake will reach to the point of the old version. Such a shame

• Sad
Reactions: DeepFakorino

dregon87

May 6, 2019
After the meeting with the neighbors party, I get such a message, but I remember for sure that there was more content before.
1645176358756.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After the meeting with the neighbors party, I get such a message, but I remember for sure that there was more content before.
View attachment 1660326
Read some posts before you, Dev remaking the entire game so that's the end of the game now. Had to wait for the next update but I suggest just ignore this game and come back after a year later to have enough content to play

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes