3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TerraAiur01

Feb 2, 2020
so the 0.58 update only consist of going to sleep , to the dream world and then the new day starts and then its over, well i was hoping there was more , well waiting again it is then

• Sad
Reactions: slepth

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
I saw a 1-star rating on this game, and I must say it bothers me.
A game should be reviewed on what it contains, and Succulence 2 is solid in that regard. Yes, there's very little stuff, but the stuff that is there is good. It's not 1-star material, no matter what anyone says.
Yes, people have problems with the developing speed of the game, but as freeloaders, you're not actually losing anything. If you're on patreon, you can complain directly, or quit the pledge.
I guess what I'm trying to say is if you're reviewing a game, review the content that is there. If you really want to, I guess you can mention your concerns about the developer. But to give it a 1 star simply complaining about dev, without anything about the game is just in bad taste.

Jan 7, 2022
I saw a 1-star rating on this game, and I must say it bothers me.
A game should be reviewed on what it contains, and Succulence 2 is solid in that regard. Yes, there's very little stuff, but the stuff that is there is good. It's not 1-star material, no matter what anyone says.
Yes, people have problems with the developing speed of the game, but as freeloaders, you're not actually losing anything. If you're on patreon, you can complain directly, or quit the pledge.
I guess what I'm trying to say is if you're reviewing a game, review the content that is there. If you really want to, I guess you can mention your concerns about the developer. But to give it a 1 star simply complaining about dev, without anything about the game is just in bad taste.
What you see is the result of frustration being born from seeing a sequel of your favourite game being “remade” multiple times over the years with little to no progress being made/shown.

So don’t blame him for loosing his patience. Frankly speaking, many of us here understand his pain and frustration :rolleyes::sneaky:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
omg this game is still being updated. I never knew that dev still working on this. played the first part, it was so good. I guess i will try this one out

Reactions: Brololol

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
first game was top. This one is same stuff over and over again. Was suporting dev for 2 years but between remakes of remakes, it came to nothing.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't remember this game being remade multiple time.
Until a couple of updates ago the dev was just adding bits of content with a pace comparable of the developement of the first game. Yes, the fact that all the progress made until now is lost is frustrating.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was wondering why this has been on for a long time, but the tags don't evolve to indicate any real progress. Looking at the changelog, each update is sparse on average and rehashed at best.

Then I saw the one review, and it made sense. Disappointing.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes