VN Ren'Py Summer In The City [v0.13] [FlipDaShit]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Extremely attractive female characters especially MC (and her best friend and her roomie). Superb start thanks.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I see your point for game design, but in reality a woman not giving any positive signs to a man likely won't stop any new advances from coming. Obviously not every guy, but enough to be more than just statistically significant.
I don't think so, overwhelming majority of men I know would never cold approach, especially without being given any positive signs. I think statistically it would just be a few bold men that approach majority of women.

Reactions: Udayana

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Seems to be a bug where if you don't up to Cynthia the first time. Any choice I pick for the second choice acts like you went along with her. which then leads to you doing her Cynthia dom scene. I restarted and stood up to her and did not encounter the issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlipDaShit

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Seems to be a bug where if you don't up to Cynthia the first time. Any choice I pick for the second choice acts like you went along with her. which then leads to you doing her Cynthia dom scene. I restarted and stood up to her and did not encounter the issue.
I'll look into it. Thank you!

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Outstanding start! Ty for very good models, decent story, lesbian (!) route and also lesbian D/s (!!). I really hope the progression stays in the same direction. Thankyou Dev!

• Red Heart

Kalahatze

Sep 25, 2019
Absolutely adored this game. Writing is top tier imo. The end card says the writing is bad, but I very much don't agree. Loved every second of it. The art is very nice as well, like other people have said. This game has shot up to top of my potential list.

I found this game from the exhibitionism tag, but I didn't see much serious exhibitionism yet. Of course, it's early, so I hope there will be more serious exhibitionism in the future. If there isn't any... well, it won't be very sexy to me without it, but it's still a super cute and wholesome story, so I'll probably keep playing it just for the writing alone.

I saw there was a wardrobe system planned in the end card? That sound amazing. Wardrobes are always my favorite in games like this. I'm not sure how that will work in a visual novel style, though. Unless it gets more sandboxy? Anyway, if there is a wardrobe system, I hope it allows me to be undressed eventually. Even just lack of panties would be nice. Even if it takes a while, I'm definitely willing to wait.

So far, this game seems to suit most of my tastes perfectly, so as long as there's more serious exhibitionism in the future, it'll be one of my favorite games of all time. My tastes are so niche and specific that it's very rare to find something like this, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SummerInTheCity-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't think so, overwhelming majority of men I know would never cold approach, especially without being given any positive signs. I think statistically it would just be a few bold men that approach majority of women.
Maybe talk to the women in your life and see how often they are cold approached, catcalled, etc. You may have self-selected decent folk around you, so you're only seeing a narrow slice of the pie.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Maybe talk to the women in your life and see how often they are cold approached, catcalled, etc.
Not that often but also not sure how that contradicts what I said, they would be often approached by the same few dudes. Just look at some youtube videos where guys record themselves approaching women, 1 guy approaches hundreds of women.

You may have self-selected decent folk around you, so you're only seeing a narrow slice of the pie.
I didn't select anything, it is just everyone I know, my friends, acquaintances, colleagues etc.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your kind words! Makes me super happy to read that you adored it.

When it comes to my writing, I haven't really shared anything prior to this game, which in turn means I'm not exactly sure about my abilities yet. Maybe I'm too self-critical but I expect a certain standard from myself which I haven't yet met in my opinion. I'm happy you disagree though which tells me I'm doing something right, haha.

Exhibitionism will play a part in the future. Summer will become very comfortable with nudity if you let her. But as I mentioned in my development thread, this game is somewhat of a slowburn compared to other AVNs, so it takes some time. I'll try to keep the pacing reasonable though. It will increase incrementally.

I think I need to lower the expectations for the wardrobe system a little bit. It's going to be a rather rudimentary system where you will have a few different choices (depending on Summer's comfortability with showing skin) that will affect special scenes. I like to compare it to the system in the game "Our Red String" (highly recommended by the way).

Thanks again and have a good one...

Reactions: Maevor

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Which version are you playing? This choice has only just been implemented in v0.11. If you still play on v0.1 you won't be seeing it.
I had already forgotten it wasn't in the first version :) Incidentally, I do prefer the new one. I had missed a scene with the Korean girl because I didn't know I needed some stat points gained through interactions with the boy, which wasn't obvious. Now choices are quite clear (y)

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes