4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
the premium image that he posted. he felt that the last 4p from summer memories+ was lacking so he wants to make more 4p scenes for the sequel. guess from the looks of it, it really is not coming out till next dec 2022, couldnt find the post where he mentioned that.
Thank you so much for posting the premium. Do you mind sharing the earlier premium images he's posted in the past regarding winter memories?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Oh,more family interaction,noice.
Thats the aspect that probably felt most lacking even in +.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
the premium image that he posted. he felt that the last 4p from summer memories+ was lacking so he wants to make more 4p scenes for the sequel. guess from the looks of it, it really is not coming out till next dec 2022, couldnt find the post where he mentioned that.
Thanks for sharing.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Good God that is so fucking hot. This game is lining up to be a masterpiece.

Reactions: ngthjk

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So uh the new game+ in your version somehow didn't transfer all the stats progress and items like the original game did. Is this intentional or bug?
That would be a bug, I'll check it again.

What stat isn't transferring? I see everything transfer in v2.03.10.
image_20220119_073525.png image_20220119_073541.png image_20220119_073601.png image_20220119_073611.png

Is it possible you're using a save file from v1?

Last edited:

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020

Lolzorski

Aug 26, 2017
I can't seem to get the perversion events to trigger. Their H stats are maxed out, I maxed out affection and everything, the events are just not playing. The service and lewdness ones triggered fine, but not the perversion one.

Any idea how to fix this?

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
I can't seem to get the perversion events to trigger. Their H stats are maxed out, I maxed out affection and everything, the events are just not playing. The service and lewdness ones triggered fine, but not the perversion one.

Restart your save game maybe is your last option
Because this event play automatically even your first gameplay focused on 4p ending

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
i'm giving a go at so many hgames, but damn none comes close to how good summer memories is. The gameplay, scenes, slow sexual narrative is just great. Almost every other I have found is some boring scene hunters with female heroines that you need to allow to be raped again and again or stupidly molested. Very boring stuff. I'm legit hyped for winter memories

Grex

Mar 22, 2018

As far as i remember, all perversion events assume that all the girls are aware of the MC bedding the others (AKA you need to trigger foursomes before), if you rise the girls affection focussing in a single ending, then they will most likely not activate.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes