4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I can't seem to get the perversion events to trigger. Their H stats are maxed out, I maxed out affection and everything, the events are just not playing. The service and lewdness ones triggered fine, but not the perversion one.

Any idea how to fix this?
As far as i remember, all perversion events assume that all the girls are aware of the MC bedding the others (AKA you need to trigger foursomes before), if you rise the girls affection focussing in a single ending, then they will most likely not activate.

BlurredDragoon

Aug 10, 2020
excuse me i have been playing this game for a while and it work normaly but one day it just started showing some weird green and pink lines everywhere
Capture.JPG
Has anyone ever had an issue like this?
and does anyone know how to fix it?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
excuse me i have been playing this game for a while and it work normaly but one day it just started showing some weird green and pink lines everywhere
View attachment 1619126
Has anyone ever had an issue like this?
and does anyone know how to fix it?
This looks like asset corruption, or memory corruption.

What I would do is copy www/save to another folder, download it again, move your save file over and see if it persists. Also try the mod version (or original if you're using the modified version)

Reactions: BlurredDragoon

BlurredDragoon

Aug 10, 2020
This looks like asset corruption, or memory corruption.

What I would do is copy www/save to another folder, download it again, move your save file over and see if it persists. Also try the mod version (or original if you're using the modified version)
I've done all the things you suggested
yet the problem still persist
and turn out this problem actualy affect every single one of my rpg mv games and only them

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
is that game have dlc inside?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes