ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
you know , there is a little something on the top right corner which indicate where is the next scene for each character and how triger it
It was still a headache to trigger the scenes, cause you didn't know which day at which time at which location.

Reactions: lo0u

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'm pretty sure it stands for the game entirely.
If Episode 1 would habe been completed but more episodes would be on their way, the developer or Thread Moderator would point that out.

On an unrelated note... why do i have the feeling that so much stuff got cut.
I remember there to be a school with a teacher you could fuck.
Also something about how she became this horse-hung futa in the first place.

What happened to that?
He changed the story half way through (or his pc fucked up and lost half the game) but then he just changed the lore behind futas, some women are just born with big ol' dongs.
But yes a shit tonne of stuff was just cut and that bums me out, really love his games.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Easy Pete

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
How many of the scenes are repeatable at the end ?
A couple glory hole scenes, a scene with the lady that works at the glory hole and her mom, one massage event with mom, two shower scenes with aunt, one jerk off scene with sister, one or two scenes with sister and her girlfriend, one or two on the couch with aunt and mom, one scene with aunt and mom in her room and one more with mom when you wake up sometimes.
Those are all i remember. Mostly you end up missing out on main story scenes and "lower corruption" variations, like different clothes and dialogue.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
A couple glory hole scenes, a scene with the lady that works at the glory hole and her mom, one massage event with mom, two shower scenes with aunt, one jerk off scene with sister, one or two scenes with sister and her girlfriend, one or two on the couch with aunt and mom, one scene with aunt and mom in her room and one more with mom when you wake up sometimes.
Those are all i remember. Mostly you end up missing out on main story scenes and "lower corruption" variations, like different clothes and dialogue.
So the only way is to UnRen... ?

Easy Pete

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I lost all my saves...
Bummer, I have too many to send you. Like an idiot I save on almost every hot scene, and there are too many in this game haha, but it could be a quick re play if you skip dialogue. Put this in the "game" folder (the folder called game where the exe is) if you are gonna replay the game, it saves time. Press "k" on your keyboard, it will open a small cheat menu and you can change everyones lust, as well as lower the clock by one hour. (It should work, worked for me)

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Bummer, I have too many to send you. Like an idiot I save on almost every hot scene, and there are too many in this game haha, but it could be a quick re play if you skip dialogue. Put this in the "game" folder (the folder called game where the exe is) if you are gonna replay the game, it saves time. Press "k" on your keyboard, it will open a small cheat menu and you can change everyones lust, as well as lower the clock by one hour. (It should work, worked for me)
THX, I was doing the same before the Dev decided to change the code for N time and corrupt all the saves...

Reactions: Easy Pete

palizar42

Mar 10, 2018
the story and concept are pretty good, but damn these renders need work, I don't blame you tho, you're probably working with shitty software that floods the market or just don't have enough experience, or perhaps the specific style you use just doesn't fit my tastes, definitely a step up from you previous game both renders and story-wise. nice pick for genres btw. all in all 3/5 stars.

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
So the dev isn't going to continue the game, cause I have all the hints saying there is either no more in this version or a trigger hasn't been activated yet. Is the last story scene really just Lilith threatening that girl and thats where it leaves off?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So the dev isn't going to continue the game, cause I have all the hints saying there is either no more in this version or a trigger hasn't been activated yet. Is the last story scene really just Lilith threatening that girl and thats where it leaves off?
There's a bit more after that, but this is supposed to be the first episode, and there will be more, probably in a sequel or something.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
WTF!!! stupid dumb massage course wont complete so i can give this sexy mama her damn massage :cautious::cautious::eek:

oh and the world map is dead like nothing shows except the glory hole and the Strip club........i expected some fun tonight instead im getting punked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edit - i broke the game, so i deleted and extracted it back to a new folder and now the damn massage quest works, mmm what a game. :cool::cool:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes