Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Actually a pretty decent game, but goddamn are those faces completely fucked in terms of proportions and bland as shit.

CaptainPost

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone else have the issue of the game crashing when trying to click on the second page of scene replay? Is there a fix?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone else have the issue of the game crashing when trying to click on the second page of scene replay? Is there a fix?
The dev removed the gallery, so I don't know how you even got to the first page.(unless you're playing an older version)

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I attempted to implement a Gallery but I didn't do it properly, I encourage any one that wants to create a mod for a gallery if they are so inclined. But I don't have the confidence to do so.

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
don't worry ... me too: ((I can only "knock" my aunt in the bathroom ... and I can't do anything else
Im stuck in sister route, say me do continue aunt route but hints say i ending action for this version, the same for mother, i need to continue sister route. I fuck the mother, if you need help just ask.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
WTF!!! stupid dumb massage course wont complete so i can give this sexy mama her damn massage :cautious::cautious::eek:

oh and the world map is dead like nothing shows except the glory hole and the Strip club........i expected some fun tonight instead im getting punked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edit - i broke the game, so i deleted and extracted it back to a new folder and now the damn massage quest works, mmm what a game. :cool::cool:
Same here and I keep getting it not working.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'd really like to understand something... I'm not especially into futa, my dick is enought for me and I don't need to see some others, we're on a pirate website and now... I just pledged on your Patreon... :eek: Am I so stupid? :oops:

:LOL:

I really like your work by the way. Just these stupid "" rather than $ renpy.pause() that makes me crazy but a "replace all" just does the job :p

mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
Where can I find only the incest patch?
I've downloaded the game but I don't know if the game is integrated with the patch

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Should this also have the tag female domination? Isn't the demon slut the dominator on multiple scenes?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
How in the world do we start on the sisters stories
You need to masturbate late at night whiile she sleeps.

But you probably also need to build up some arousal to trigger it, most scenes with family members don't trigger unless the other person has at least 20 arousal and sometimes 30.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes