EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01110964_img_main.png

Overview:
Sofia, an imperial special investigator, visits a criminal detention facility near the imperial capital to solve a case of missing female prisoners. Sofia begins her investigation, but is suddenly attacked by tentacle monsters. Will Sofia be able to navigate through the swarm of tentacles and uncover the truth behind the incident?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2023-12-09
Developer: No Future -
Translator: Kryomancer
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translation Notes:

Full gallery save included.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Translated with by @dazedanon, many thanks.

RJ01110964_img_smp1.png RJ01110964_img_smp2.png RJ01110964_img_smp3.png RJ01110964_img_smp4.png RJ01110964_img_smp5.png RJ01110964_img_smp6.png RJ01110964_img_smp7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
someone lmk if this is mostly a defeat scene game or if theres a ton of traps and other stuff pls

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
someone lmk if this is mostly a defeat scene game or if theres a ton of traps and other stuff pls
It's mostly defeat scenes, yeah. No traps this time around, and it's considerably shorter than Super Splendor & Exorcist Charlotte. There's a restraining mechanic in combat that involves a million QTEs but at most the enemies only tickle her and use her mouth while in combat, actual penetration is reserved for defeat scenes only. It's also mostly tentacles and tentacle-like monsters, apart from one human boss and one human gangbang gameover if you make a dumb choice & potentially getting rid of her pent up arousal if you are too lewd by a one-on-one vanilla-ish scene with a fat bastard.

It's a nice little game but don't expect another Splendor or Charlotte.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Another game ruined by shit MTL, but looking at the screens, this wishes it was like 7Th Door's quality work:ROFLMAO:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's mostly defeat scenes, yeah. No traps this time around, and it's considerably shorter than Super Splendor & Exorcist Charlotte.
(snip)
It's a nice little game but don't expect another Splendor or Charlotte.
Thanks, feels like I won't miss much with skipping this then.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TentaclePrison-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Game: No Future
Me: *interest piqued*
Game: Shorter than Exorcist Charlotte and mostly just defeat scenes
Me:
after the last game about school girls they made, you shoudl abandon all hope of them ever making quality product, Why should they when this shit still got top DL site sales, beating games 10x bigger. Also ofc 5/5. Previous game was legit one of the worst H games i ever played. We will never get charlotte again from them.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lowezar and moemi02

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
after the last game about school girls they made, you shoudl abandon all hope of them ever making quality product, Why should they when this shit still got top DL site sales, beating games 10x bigger. Also ofc 5/5. Previous game was legit one of the worst H games i ever played. We will never get charlotte again from them.
Yeah, I'm slightly worried about the direction they are going with this one and the previous game. This one wouldn't be a particularly bad game in vacuum, but compared to No Future's past work it's quite disappointing. At least it's a "game" unlike the previous one that tried to dress up a shoddy VN-like experience as an RPG.

The game's short and the gameplay is extremely repetitive (did I mention QTEs?) and nothing you haven't seen before, but at least the art is nice if you don't hate tentacles.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah, I'm slightly worried about the direction they are going with this one and the previous game. This one wouldn't be a particularly bad game in vacuum, but compared to No Future's past work it's quite disappointing. At least it's a "game" unlike the previous one that tried to dress up a shoddy VN-like experience as an RPG.

The game's short and the gameplay is extremely repetitive (did I mention QTEs?) and nothing you haven't seen before, but at least the art is nice if you don't hate tentacles.
DLsite encourages half finished short games and shovel ware. Patreon encourages never finished long games and games that are abandoned. It is a pick your poison.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes