ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
i had no idea quests automatically failed when you moved on with the story. is there anyway to go back? now it feels like im missing a good chunk of the game.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
its probably in here somewhere but where can i find the mega link at or is there one?
It's on Sierra Lee's blog:
i had no idea quests automatically failed when you moved on with the story. is there anyway to go back? now it feels like im missing a good chunk of the game.
Save from reloading an earlier save or restarting the game? I'm afraid not.

lostfrog

Feb 16, 2020
Is there a way to speed this game up? I absolutely love the story but it's so slow and tedious to get through fights, does Cheat Engine work?

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a way to speed this game up? I absolutely love the story but it's so slow and tedious to get through fights, does Cheat Engine work?
I think so, but since some battles are supposed to be unwinnable (and thus give penalties if you cheat a win), it's a little better to grab the Story Mode mod (there's a link in the Cheating guide from the OP), which turns basic Potions into conditional insta-win buttons that kill all the enemies if that won't cause problems and buff the hell out of your team if it would.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
This game clearly shows the possibilities with RPGM and how well it can function when you have a fantastic story with attention to detail all through the game.
The RP elements, consequences and hidden stats are also very well made, although it can seem a very confusing at certain parts as to what the consequences might be to your actions (if you're not following a walkthrough).. but that's really the spirit of great RP games isn't it?

I feel like there's quite a lack of actual sexual content though. It does very well in text and to portray both the story with the actual sexual encounters, but there's quite a lack of visualization besides the animated RPGM characters.
It's just a personal preference though. I'd imagine anyone that's into that sort of thing will be absolutely thrilled.

Another thing to note is that the English is astoundingly good. I'm not an expert, but I barely noticed any spelling mistakes through the ridiculous amount of text I've read through this game. It's also mostly written in a very formal way which fits perfectly with the story and the theme.

The progression in the fighting system feels rewarding and nice. There are a few parts where you can be either ridiculously OP, or get completely destroyed if you didn't progress well enough with XP or items, but nothing that really detracts from the good aspects of it, in my opinion.
Another nice addition is the custom items that you can aquire in different ways later on in the story through quests that follows the story of the characters.

If I were to rate this, I would say it's one of the best RP story games that I've ever played.. but I can't really shake the feeling of disappointment for the lack of visualization. There are so many possibilities for a skilled artist/animator to make it even better than how good it already is.
I feel like this is one of the best, if not the best, of the content creators I've seen doing adult games. Not only is the content very well made, but the attention to detail is through the roof on this one. I think he/she deserves a highly skilled partner to make the actual visual stuff with his superbly written characters.

Last edited:

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Another thing to note is that the English is astoundingly good. I'm not an expert, but I barely noticed any spelling mistakes through the ridiculous amount of text I've read through this game.
Lol, the first thing that happens when a new update drops on the patreon, is that everyone races to find spelling errors and mistakes in the game. Sierra is great, but I think having 100 spell-checkers helps

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Lol, the first thing that happens when a new update drops on the patreon, is that everyone races to find spelling errors and mistakes in the game. Sierra is great, but I think having 100 spell-checkers helps
I'm sure you're right. I also think there's other points that I made that can possibly be debunked in the same way, since I don't really know anything about the development process as I haven't been following the game at any earlier point in time. It's just my relatively ignorant impressions of a game that surprised me by its quality, I usually don't comment here at all but I thought it deserved some nice words :giggle:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Which characters in this game are futa/trans ?
Some succubi use magic to be temporary futanaris, so far they are mostly just no-name NPCs, and one side character that while important to the story, isn't around for most of the game.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
Last Chapter / Chapter 5 will be the biggest one, and we might also get Epilogue sorta thing where we're gonna see what happens to the world after all is done

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I honestly think 2022 is a more accurate estimate for completion.
Most authors struggle the most with the final parts of their works, as it's insanely hard to tie every plotthread up, into a nice bow.
Definitely won't blame Sierra if the final updates take a while longer.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
version 0.52.2 is the last update if thats what you're looking for..? its on the blogspot as well
or just get the game on Steam so you can wait for update drops automatically xd

last update is on the beginning of july
then sierra said next update would take 2 month, so at the end of august or early september

i hope that 2 month dev time would result in quite a lengthy IK Gathering event.

4.40 star(s) 176 Votes