ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
i do hope when the project is nearing completion narration and plotwise, perhaps Sierra Lee would actually add more scenes, no doubt the flair in her choice of flavor texts is already fairly wholesome to begin with :eek:

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
version 0.52.2 is the last update if thats what you're looking for..? its on the blogspot as well
or just get the game on Steam so you can wait for update drops automatically xd

last update is on the beginning of july
then sierra said next update would take 2 month, so at the end of august or early september

i hope that 2 month dev time would result in quite a lengthy IK Gathering event.
She took a few weeks in July off to get another game closer to finished. The Gathering is expected to be 2 updates, so probably half of it at the end of August and the other half come September.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
She took a few weeks in July off to get another game closer to finished. The Gathering is expected to be 2 updates, so probably half of it at the end of August and the other half come September.
ah didnt know that
I just read sierra's comment on a blogspot post that the next update would be in 2 months time, so assumed its all the dev time for TLS

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
TLS has been a long road (and worth every moment of it) that like any project can sap at a creator's drive after a while. Sierra's done a couple of these side-developments of shorter projects and always seems to come back with her creative fuel tank topped off. She's earned a lot of good will and trust with her community by being consistent with her work and output though. I can't speak for others, but she's a dev I trust with hardly any reservations until she gives me some reason to think otherwise. (Looking at you Bioware, you were supposed to be the chosen one!)

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I dont see a single sex art after obtain Varia. Not implemented?
SL's objective as far as art was to get art for every non-repeatable scene in Chapter 1 in, and next get at least one scene for each harem member. That second part's ongoing, there are a smattering of scene arts after that point. Don't expect it to go linearly through the game with art up to a steadily-advancing point, it'll probably be scattershot from here on.

Reactions: 2bornot2b and kuler

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Oh, you've got it wrong; mark my words, the people going "This has art now?" are going to be a short-lived minority. What we can expect for the next decade and change will be people going "Wait, where's the art gone?" as they reach scenes the artist(s) haven't made art for yet :LOL:
I dont see a single sex art after obtain Varia. Not implemented?
IT BEGINS.jpg

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
i do hope when the project is nearing completion narration and plotwise, perhaps Sierra Lee would actually add more scenes, no doubt the flair in her choice of flavor texts is already fairly wholesome to begin with :eek:
"more scenes"? There are literally hundreds of scenes and more are added with each update. What "more scenes" do you want?
Yeah, to the point that they're almost confused by non-succubi peoples who don't do it :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
No "almost" about it. At one point Yarra tells us that when she found out Robin wasn't fucking Simon and never had, she was very disturbed by that, and only later learned this was almost universal in human cultures (which also disturbed her for a while).

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
"more scenes"? There are literally hundreds of scenes and more are added with each update. What "more scenes" do you want?
Maybe they meant more scenes with art?

No "almost" about it. At one point Yarra tells us that when she found out Robin wasn't fucking Simon and never had, she was very disturbed by that, and only later learned this was almost universal in human cultures (which also disturbed her for a while).
IIRC Nalili too, though she seemed to take it better- though her going "At last! A healthy parent-child relationship!" when she learned that Robin and Simon had crossed that line was funny as heck, or at least it was to me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: jackbw0890
4.40 star(s) 174 Votes