Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Simon is a literal sex god with a harem full of women and entire countries bowing to him. He's married to 1 queen, banging another and a goddess he's fucking on the side. He has some of the most powerful Succubi (succubuses?) of that era warming his bed and an army that so far has won him every war he's been in.

Pride shit?

He's the fucking man.

I'm a lesbian and i'd fuck him ........ mainly for his harem though, Aka is my spirit animal.
LOL, that's some pretty funny shit and nice synopsis! :LOL:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
camn somebody tell me if this games gets good? because i just played te introduction and it seems so bad... plese someone explain to me what kind of MC you play, can you fuck girls os the simon guy will behave always as a pride shit? bcs... it sucks, i need explanation please
I hate to sound elitist, but you come off as a bit... stupid.
If you dislike the protagonist, find the introduction lengthy and wordy, need instant gratification and comprehend english at the level which you have demonstrated, then this game probably isn't for you.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I did the mistake of using 7zip on the exe in order to uncompress directly. I deleted and redownloaded the exe but now the decompiler won't work.
for the "decompiler" what you do mean? because i was thinking you try to decompress/decrypt Game.rgss3a file, but in this reply it's more you cannot unpack the game.

in the latter case you can change the extension of the file to .rar and extract all the file manually.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
for the "decompiler" what you do mean? because i was thinking you try to decompress/decrypt Game.rgss3a file, but in this reply it's more you cannot unpack the game.

in the latter case you can change the extension of the file to .rar and extract all the file manually.
It is a bit of both. I have no problem extracting the files manually. The main is that the decompiler extracts only rvdata2 files

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
everyone hated when i said '' add more art and less text in further updates'' months ago .cant see the haters anymore.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
everyone hated when i said '' add more art and less text in further updates'' months ago .cant see the haters anymore.
it isn't correct. at least for most. [with an enough large group of people you will ALWAYS find someone supporting a position, ridiculus or absurd which is, so few cases are irrelevant].
first because in the game the text isn't shrinking, the art is simply added and nothing is removed.
the more correct statement should be something on the line:
"don't play this game because lewd scenes miss of art is laughable. the game already feature a ton of scene [100+] and will be very hard to find an artist take a project so massive. and consistency is important so multiple artists is a plain no"
expecialy because the dev had try to find an artist for years without much success. so everyone following the developement of the game know the will to add art and the difficulty of obtain it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
does anyone know how to get the mage to break a door in the mines
sleep in your room in the blue rose (and talk with megail in the adjacent room).

i didnt say remove, i said add less text and more art
less mean having some words removed in the next release. [compared the 'original' plan without art]. and this is false. period.
practically no one [with the same disclaimer, a couple of people are irrilevant in a demografy] was against adding art, but removing text (both in already release game or in the new release) for adding art... well this is one thing you have a lot of people against.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
text only? not my cup of tea :/ though the setting seemed interesting
but everyone to their own

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes