anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
it was kind of an OKish VN, ANIM makes serviceable ones. but there were a couple of things that bothered me. the quality of the writing falls off when you pick an unintended route. so much so the secondary female (the one your character sleeps with) simply dissapears in said routes. it really pissed me off because most of the choices to go to said route where she is simply gone involves you showing interest in her. maybe the VN went a little over budged or went past the schedule and sacrifices had to be made.

on the good side the reading is way more enjoyable. I remember hating the first Macho VN because it was so verbose and full of moans that I got tired of watching a still image with hours of moaning in between. at least this one cuts down on that, and any hourly long session of sex gets promptly skipped the moment it starts getting repetitive. the main woman is great so her scenes are good, and the MC POV at least contains some sex scenes which makes it less of a slog to go through

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
That one you mentioned 'Tsuma no Biniku' looks good, seems like a Father NTR scenario. Why do you think it's one of the best?
I have to say first that I like netorare games and not netorase/swinging and netori so it might be my bias - others might find Kabe or Anim Mother&Wife games more appealing. I played it through male POV some time ago and I got only one ending from quite a few (sadly no FLOW system present there yet). It's good writing, mystery NTR, as you correctly mentioned - father NTR, which is rare; IMO it belongs to a time when Anim was at its prime around 2015-2019 plot/writing wise. Think it has quite a few endings, half-a-dozen or more. As I also mentioned already it's single highest rated Anim.Teamm game including NTR Homestays and whatnot. The events unfolding in rather non-typical for other NTR VNs way and thinking about it I can add that there is decent and non-rushed corruption which I kind of include in 'good writing', but still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HiddenDarkness

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I was wondering a while ago why people comission Dazed these Anim games instead of Kabe 1-2, NTR Homestay 2 as the first one got translated and they both are fine games or ... - it's one of their best games IMO and the one with highest rating on VNDB. I've just noticed that Tsuma no Biniku got requested on Dazed's Discord and it's a shame it has got such abysmal amount of votes over more than a week (barely a dozen). Please vote for it on his Discord if you can. I'm happy to do UI pics. Look for the requests section, the name on Discord is translated and starts with 'Father's thick fingers...' And in case you need one here is invite valid for a week
Its already been done by svn though, and so was this title.
What makes SVN's mtl different from Dazed?

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
On the one week wife swap choice, I can't seem to be able to make the choice to agree when on Male MC POV, and can only agree while on the wife POV, but this doesn't progress the flow on the male pov, which is stuck to "i don't agree to it" route with happy ending

Reactions: starlordultimate

Deeznuts9869

Feb 7, 2023
On the one week wife swap choice, I can't seem to be able to make the choice to agree when on Male MC POV, and can only agree while on the wife POV, but this doesn't progress the flow on the male pov, which is stuck to "i don't agree to it" route with happy ending
Same, no matter what i choose, he automatically rejects the one week thing. Anybody knows why? OR should the flow be restarted

EDIT: Re-extracted the game, choose all the NTR options, at the hotel, do it RAW, and at the pool, give in to temptation. IT will automatically bring you to agreeing on the one week

Last edited:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
yea and im saying is unlike the other games where theres a bad ending of some one getting cucked/getting ntred the relationship between the two guys never got to being bad like this one where its all jsut friendly swapping then suddenly dude went a 180 and go evil black mail route
Bad endings NTR has the drawback of being gross.
Good and wholesome NTS has the drawback of lacking tension, drama, and emotional charge.

So every genre has its pitfalls.
You need to be a really good writer to mitigate the bad sides while keeping the good ones as high as possible.
But not everyone is Tolkien.

Syntax_

May 23, 2022
I actually think 2 > 1 > 3 for the series. 3 is kinda meh for me. I will wait for the better mtl for the other two. Played the other two with a crappier mtl.

Jul 28, 2022
so, things go like this: MC Naoya, Wife Kanae, Father Nobuyuki, Kohai Ayumi and Daughter Rui

MC and his wife Kanae move to MC's father house after MC's mother died. MC and wife fucks and Father see everything. The father gets drunk and try to fuck kanae, she refuses but Nobuyuki is too insistent. Then the father proceeds to take his son's wife slowly by forcing her to do handjobs and sumata.

Meanwhile, when MC is working he get a kohai named ayumi. They get close but Naoya loves so much his wife he cant ever think about cheating
Days passed and Naoya most of the time is overworking so his wife is getting lonely and Nobuyuki meets Ayumi and blackmail her so he can to create the fake betraying plot of his son and show it for MC's wife . This is the first breaking point, if naoya accepts ayumi's offers the plan proceedes. then nobuyuki gets the perfect excuse for advanced with kanae(and fuck). After this Rui is born and naoya thinks is his daughter.
The second breaking point is when Naoya accepts Ayumi's offers ending in her aparment and he gets a blowjob.

* End 1: Naoya never accepts Ayumi's offers so the plan never proceeds. He and his wife never cheated each other and eventually leave the father house, two years after that kanae is pregnant with Naoya's child (happy ending, kinda)
* End 2: After blowjob and fuck with Ayumi, Naoya decide overworking again. He missed the festival for working but Nobuyuki takes Kanae to the festival (and they have sex and this is not the first time this happens) Naoya never discovers that her father and wife fuck when hes not in the house

Naoya decide not overworking and catch his father and wife fucking. They explain all its happend to this points. Naoya blame his father and gets two option.Threesome or divorce
* End 3: Naoya chooses a trio. Naoya can't get erect, so Nobuyuki fucks Kanae. After that Naoya, all this time is still not erect so nobuyuki is the only one who fucks kanae and naoya only can see.
* End 4: he chooses divorce. The family goes to visits MC's mother's grave and then to the beach, Naoya now see how his father and exwife fucks on the beach and in the house everytime when his take care of Rui
* End 5: Naoya blame his wife instead of his father. she talks about everything and naoya discovers all was set by his father. Naoya and Kanae get angry against Nobuyuki for everything he has done. The problem about the father is solved, MC's forgives his wife and they have a second child but Naoya nevers has the courage to try an ADN test about Rui and Kanae doesn't talk about it either.

Naoya gets the blowjob but stops before he fucks with ayumi. Time passed and MC and his wife's relationship is cold as ice. Time passed again and now the 4 characters are on the beach
* End 6: Naoya and ayumi fuck on the beach but nothing really happend. eventually MC discovers about his father and wife cheatings after cancel a date with ayumi. Kanae dosent love naoya anymore, too much time passed without affection, and they divorce
* End 7: Naoya never fucks ayumi in the entire story. Naoya finally has brain and see the strange behavior of his wife and discovers about the cheating. Angry and Sad, Naoya now proceeds to spy on his wife's activities and gather enough data to divorce
* End 8: In the same line as end 7 but naoya decides that he has already collected enough evidence. He divorces his wife and takes custody of Rui. Time passes and he discovers Rui is not his daughter but his half sister and with each year Rui looks more and more like Kanae. Eventually, they reach a point where they start an incestuous relationship because of that fact
I have to say first that I like netorare games and not netorase/swinging and netori so it might be my bias - others might find Kabe or Anim Mother&Wife games more appealing. I played it through male POV some time ago and I got only one ending from quite a few (sadly no FLOW system present there yet). It's good writing, mystery NTR, as you correctly mentioned - father NTR, which is rare; IMO it belongs to a time when Anim was at its prime around 2015-2019 plot/writing wise. Think it has quite a few endings, half-a-dozen or more. As I also mentioned already it's single highest rated Anim.Teamm game including NTR Homestays and whatnot. The events unfolding in rather non-typical for other NTR VNs way and thinking about it I can add that there is decent and non-rushed corruption which I kind of include in 'good writing', but still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing! It does sound like the typical JAV Father NTR start lmao (father in-law missing dead wife > drunk sex with son's wife > blackmail son's wife for more sex > profit???). However, the plan seems more elaborate than the JAV's with the typical plot through the inclusion of another woman as a instrument to steal the son's wife. I've played a few translated Team Anim games in this website, and the only one I liked was NTR Homestay tbh. Looking at the way you guys seem to know about that game's story/endings that well implies you really like that specific game (Tsuma no Biniku) from Team Anim. If it ever gets translated, I will probably like it after NTR Homestay. Fingers crossed I guess.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
weird that there isnt a route where the UB fucks both girls a the same time lol
what a lame UB

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Its already been done by svn though, and so was this title.
What makes SVN's mtl different from Dazed?
I don't know if it's a severe lack of intelligence/logic capacity as was established in this thread or any language shortcomings, and not that I give a flying fuck - but if you can't grasp the difference in quality of Sugoi vs ChatGPT 4.0 translation - I'd advise not to embarass yourself any further.

Climax Cum

Mar 25, 2022
I actually think 2 > 1 > 3 for the series. 3 is kinda meh for me. I will wait for the better mtl for the other two. Played the other two with a crappier mtl.
yes I agree with you because in 3 there is no ffm NTR compared to 1&2 and that's what makes me a bit less like this 3

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I don't know if it's a severe lack of intelligence/logic capacity as was established in this thread or any language shortcomings, and not that I give a flying fuck - but if you can't grasp the difference in quality of Sugoi vs ChatGPT 4.0 translation - I'd advise not to embarass yourself any further.
Whoa it was a geniune question out of pure curiosity, no need to be an asshole.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes