VN Others Completed Can I impregnate myself with another man’s semen…? [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview
Your sex techniques are like a child's". Hearing those words from my beloved crushed my heart. Her habits when we cuddle in the nude, her blowjob skill, the way she shakes her hips while in cowgirl position, and her deep kissing manner... All of those weren't the ones I've known. "Even if you commit a mistake with another man, my love for you will never change." That was my love for her, and my resolve. At that time, I still believed that we can start over and never doubted it even for a moment. However, after that my heart was smashed to pieces. I wonder why I opened the Pandora's Box, that is, why did I ask her to tell me the kind of sex she had with another man, even though me knowing it wouldn't have changed anything at all...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2014-09-19
Original Title: 新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…? 浮気Hがあまりに気持ちよくて挿入されただけですぐにイっちゃうカタブツ女子校生
Alias: Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? Uwaki H ga Amari ni Kimochi Yokute Sounyuu Sareta Dake de Sugu ni Icchau Katabutsu Joshikousei
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Translator: Saikey Studios - -
Version: 1.1
Censorship: No
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

e_ev0103_a_05.png e_ev0304_a_01.png e_ev0403_bf_01.png e_ev0501_b_01.png ev_evl017.png evl014.png evl016.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Can I impregnate myself with another man’s semen…? [v1.1][Atelier Sakura] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [932 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
"Is it okay to impregnate myself with another man's semen ...? A rigid schoolgirl who quickly orgasms just from feeling the pleasure of cheating and being inserted"

I mean, this is more accurate translation of the title by ai, than it's from paid translator... :KEK:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Download from Gofle gives Virus Warning:

Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml

Can someone check / confirm this?
My Browser (Vivaldi) also blocks the Download
I think it detects the script in the files (thats makes it so you don't need locale cause its included) as a virus (or the crack). I had the same problem, with the script, when compressing it. But I can assure you the files are clean also it was posted by Staff lol. He's is also the one who cracked it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote