VN - Others - Completed - Can I impregnate myself with another man’s semen…? [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SmokeycornFlakes

I don't even really know what to say about this. The scenes just don't set up quite right, the pay out doesn't seem very high for time spent. A little to much talking and plays the same scenario/angle before leading to H scene.

For example, in the story they keep explaining the problems with the festival that they need to solve in far to much detail and far to often.

During the H scenes I found myself skipping the dialogue more and more often, which I don't normally do. Somehow it felt as though I didn't miss anything when I let go of the skip button. Banging in the same position and talking about the same stuff. To be fair I did read about 40% of the total games diologue before skipping so I knew, who, when, why there were doing it and their thoughts/feelings. I also would scroll up and skim to make sure nothing dratically changed and would stop multiple times to make sure I still undertood the story.

With that being said this isn't very good. Its like watching OK NTR in slow motion...which makes it very bad. Also, it focuses more on matters on the god damn festival!?!? If you want extra dialogue in your H scenes just maybe you can enjoy this game.

If you played this game despite my review and liked it please send me a message and tell me why, I honestly would like to know. Im not joking.