VN Others Completed Can I impregnate myself with another man’s semen…? [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Yesssss ive been waiting for this.
Out of all the mid half assed atelier sakura games, this is a quality one like The Student Council President is my Sexfriend

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquilez
Aug 10, 2020
This is one of the hottest of Atelier's NTR games. Damn did I enjoy this one. Nothing too special about the story; it's the typical Atelier short NTR story. BUT It's Type-A NTR. MY FAVORITE. And it has such an attractive FMC.

Damn I wish there was more Type A stuff.
Pretend I'm stupid and don't know what type of NTR Type A is. Could you define it for me?

Reactions: Noobeginner

Stm85

Jul 5, 2017
Well I would hope it would be someone else's semen. It would be kinda weird if it wasn't.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
I dont feel the NTR
The mc is basically a wingman for the two, I read comments saying how he wasn't really into her and notices how the guy has been in love with her for a long time and made the decision to get her when she had the boyfriend.

Mc was cool about and his only complaint was that the two should have been honest with one another.

Honestly the NTR is so light it might as well be noexistent and the mc was not really needed.

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Nice upload
But still not satisfied since the female protag didn't include the morning sickness POV, pregnancy test kit, and her thought about it after figuring out to indicate successful impregnation

Is there any good recommendation based on that?

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I swear these AS games are getting dumber and dumber...
The game is 10yo so I guess there are much dumber games out there closer to our time given the general direction of quality of writing for AS/NTR novels in general. BTW the name kind of refers/matches the series of games they started with - Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 1-4 and there are also 5,6 published later. One would do much better playing these games I bet. I played through male POV of so far which is AS highest rated game on VNDB out of some 100-120+ games.

Speaking about the name I can't comprehend why people are making so much fun of it - it clearly is FMC thoughts/words about getting impregnated, though it might sound quite artificial for Englophones or something, and the game has to have both male cuck & female POVs. If people are referring to Male protagonist tag and this name of getting impregnated by another man... Well, I hear they say in America that everything is possible nowadays...

Out of all the mid half assed atelier sakura games, this is a quality one like The Student Council President is my Sexfriend
To each his own as they say, but - speaking about dumb AS games of late - that student council game is pretty much the dumbest of all AS games I've played, like maybe a dozen or more. So much artificial drama and the behaviour/motivations of the characters is just plain ridiculous. Guess nothing good if these games are somewhat alike - in my opinion. If someone plans to give student council game a go - you've been warned.

Reactions: mzer0

rangabang

May 4, 2021
To each his own as they say, but - speaking about dumb AS games of late - that student council game is pretty much the dumbest of all AS games I've played, like maybe a dozen or more. So much artificial drama and the behaviour/motivations of the characters is just plain ridiculous. Guess nothing good if these games are somewhat alike - in my opinion. If someone plans to give student council game a go - you've been warned.
If thats what you have to say about it im curious as to which atelier games you think are actually good

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote