VN Others Completed Can I impregnate myself with another man’s semen…? [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Type A - Girl willingly cheats
Type B - Girl is blackmailed
Tybe C - Straight up rape
Type A is the only real NTR. Why it's A.. B is a B NTR, like you wanted the A movie or A star but you could only afford the B so, sucks! C is the shit that just can't do it properly at all.. not even worthy of the title B.. That bad!

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
If thats what you have to say about it im curious as to which atelier games you think are actually good
Apart from the older games that I mentioned I started with Marina 1-3, Mayumi 1-2 and they were fine. It's logical I played them first cause they're older and they were like the first to be translated. Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harumu Toki 1 & After Story (two games essentially) translated by Taihen Tsuma who sadly seemingly left the scene was fine too cause I was hoping to play translated Koukan no Toriko-tachi... Keep in mind amongst those Hoka no Otoko 1-6 I only played 3 and only male POV, but they assumingly are their good early works. As for their highest rated Hoka no Otoko 3 also note that you have to feed textractor a custom hook to translate it (see translation thread) and the game keeps going beyond the male POV end i.e. when you finish it first and play female POV and reach the point where male POV ended the game seemingly continues.

The other ones I played I think that can be found here for the reason of available translation as opposed to neseccity to run some additional software to get MTL. Jsut some of them as I looked for netorare and not netorase. Started or skimmed through a bunch of others, found them to be nothing special at best (skimmed through Swapping Party after playing Koibito Swapping, even did the Ui pics for it, but there is essntially only one netorare scene in the end and the rest is happy swapping or you can put an end to it altogether, skimmed through My GF Affairs and some might find it interesting if you fancy spying on your GF through voice recording or hiding/voyeurism), played Student Council, this and started some others). Maybe you just get used to AS type of games and it gets old. Maybe their writing has gotten worse over time especially as they're churning them out monthly for God knows how long, and you can only write so much original and strong scenarios.

Recently I outlined the games that I might give a go for a reason of more original netorare premise and good ratings - on AS scale at least (e.g. they've seemingly beaten the trio of MC & GF/Wife & Brother/Childhood friend to death). Can't say how good they are though:
- Tsuma Kurazaki Sakuna no Uwaki Chousa - you're a private detective unbeknown to your wife and a new client tells you that he suspects his GF/fuckbuddy to cheat on him - and she turns out to be your/MC wife
- Ai Suru Kanojo wa Gamen no Mukou de Iki Kuruu - involves hidden cams )) as you get to manage the building where you and your GF live, you learn some new 'stuff' about your GF through the feed/recordings
- Netorare no Kyoudan - you & wife are both teachers and it all starts when one of your students tells you how they saw your wife being taken to a love hotel by another student
- Ai Suru Koibito o Daikirai na Kyuuyuu ni Netorareta Ken - your GF is a (rising) star and works with you in the same company and 'negotiates' a deal with one of potential big clients
- Haitoku no Kyousei Tanetsuke - dad NTR, though plot might be somewhat used by AS before - you/MC can't impregnate your wife and find yourself living under the same roof with antagonist

My overall impression is still that for the major part current AS games are not worth time playing let alone translating them.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Apart from the older games that I mentioned I started with Marina 1-3, Mayumi 1-2 and they were fine. It's logical I played them first cause they're older and they were like the first to be translated. Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harumu Toki 1 & After Story (two games essentially) translated by Taihen Tsuma who sadly seemingly left the scene was fine too cause I was hoping to play translated Koukan no Toriko-tachi... Keep in mind amongst those Hoka no Otoko 1-6 I only played 3 and only male POV, but they assumingly are their good early works. As for their highest rated Hoka no Otoko 3 also note that you have to feed textractor a custom hook to translate it (see translation thread) and the game keeps going beyond the male POV end i.e. when you finish it first and play female POV and reach the point where male POV ended the game seemingly continues.

The other ones I played I think that can be found here for the reason of available translation as opposed to neseccity to run some additional software to get MTL. Jsut some of them as I looked for netorare and not netorase. Started or skimmed through a bunch of others, found them to be nothing special at best (skimmed through Swapping Party after playing Koibito Swapping, even did the Ui pics for it, but there is essntially only one netorare scene in the end and the rest is happy swapping or you can put an end to it altogether, skimmed through My GF Affairs and some might find it interesting if you fancy spying on your GF through voice recording or hiding/voyeurism), played Student Council, this and started some others). Maybe you just get used to AS type of games and it gets old. Maybe their writing has gotten worse over time especially as they're churning them out monthly for God knows how long, and you can only write so much original and strong scenarios.

Recently I outlined the games that I might give a go for a reason of more original netorare premise and good ratings - on AS scale at least (e.g. they've seemingly beaten the trio of MC & GF/Wife & Brother/Childhood friend to death). Can't say how good they are though:
- Tsuma Kurazaki Sakuna no Uwaki Chousa - you're a private detective unbeknown to your wife and a new client tells you that he suspects his GF/fuckbuddy to cheat on him - and she turns out to be your/MC wife
- Ai Suru Kanojo wa Gamen no Mukou de Iki Kuruu - involves hidden cams )) as you get to manage the building where you and your GF live, you learn some new 'stuff' about your GF through the feed/recordings
- Netorare no Kyoudan - you & wife are both teachers and it all starts when one of your students tells you how they saw your wife being taken to a love hotel by another student
- Ai Suru Koibito o Daikirai na Kyuuyuu ni Netorareta Ken - your GF is a (rising) star and works with you in the same company and 'negotiates' a deal with one of potential big clients
- Haitoku no Kyousei Tanetsuke - dad NTR, though plot might be somewhat used by AS before - you/MC can't impregnate your wife and find yourself living under the same roof with antagonist

My overall impression is still that for the major part current AS games are not worth time playing let alone translating them.
If you are an NTR fan you would not say this ever..
I can say some games of atalier sakura was good. Marina's cuckold report. How she is having phone sex with another dude while he was just.. yeah? Amazingly done..
There are games that are even better I hear...
But again, if you are an NTR fan, you wouldn't say or tell people not to translate it.. You want it all..
In my eyes you fail!

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
If you are an NTR fan you would not say this ever..
I can say some games of atalier sakura was good. Marina's cuckold report. How she is having phone sex with another dude while he was just.. yeah? Amazingly done..
There are games that are even better I hear...
But again, if you are an NTR fan, you wouldn't say or tell people not to translate it.. You want it all..
In my eyes you fail!
Oh my. Have to take my own life after this, no less.

Or well maybe I am an NTR fan after all? Just a bit more refined and cultured, you name it, than some otakus that will eat all the shit the industry churns out nowadays, like some crappy AI CG rpg games barely scoring 4 stars on Dlsite, and then ask for seconds? And maybe I have other stuff to do with my life that 'want it all' and play it all, accordingly?

What a miserable fuck.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Type A is the only real NTR. Why it's A.. B is a B NTR, like you wanted the A movie or A star but you could only afford the B so, sucks! C is the shit that just can't do it properly at all.. not even worthy of the title B.. That bad!
I remember reading somewhere that a loose technical definition of the word "netorare" is actually just jealousy. So all it takes for netorare to apply is that there is an individual that feels jealous when one of the characters is sleeping with someone else.

That being said a lot of games being put our recently are just lazy poor imitations of the genre. For whatever reason it is very popular right now to like netorare, but I think many people don't actually even know what makes a good netorare story/game.

I think it's easy to blame AI CG, but the problems of poor story and lazy art has been a thing well before people were making AI games.

Kmackpow

Aug 4, 2018
Is it just me or is anyone else having problem with the heroine's voice not playing?
Nvm it suddenly started working after press the "test playback" button in the config menu for some reason.

Last edited:

kuromaze

Jul 23, 2018
oh wow... this is the 2nd time i see an uncensored atelier sakura game. while the first one being marina cuckold report 1. usually when this happen, the game was officially release outside japan which mean its already officially translated also.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I see we got some Atelier fans in here. I just wanted to mention this not so well known game from their library.

It's not translated, but the story is simple enough to understand with your own MTLs. It's Type-A, and the story is told only from the male MC's POV. You can finish it in an hour. There are some sections where you have to find 'evidence' in a room by clicking around an image.

Why do I like it so much? I don't like it neccesarily for the NTR, but it's the revenge at the end that I loved. It probably has the most realistic and satifying NTR ending that I have ever read.

Edit: I'm always on the lookout for Type-A NTR games with great endings. If you have any not-so-popular ones, let me know!

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Adding to my previous messages - even though I'm not particularly fond of AS games - at least the ones published in the latest years, this game in particular might deserve a go:

- it's 10 years old and might have somewhat better writing than newer games, though not necessarily
- it's tagged as NTR type A
- it's relatively high VNDB rating of 6.48
- it's uncensored and can serve as a showcase of Saikey uncensoring work in advance of their Rascou releases which I'm sure many people wait for
- it's decently translated

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
type b starts with blackmail and ends up being consensual
And type c almost always starts out as rape then ends up consensual. Because in Japanese pron no female can possibly resist falling into complete slutty whoredom from having sex, even if it's from the fattest, ugliest, hairiest, stinkiest bastard in existence.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
"Can I impregnate myself with another man’s semen…?"

The way that's written I was thinking it was a man asking that question (another man's), which would certainly be more interesting than this vanilla NTR stuff. But if you love all of this you can get, enjoy!

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
*Reads title*
What the fuck are they teaching in schools?

*Reads the synopsis*

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY LEARNING?

rangabang

May 4, 2021

You said a bunch of things but you didn't really answer my question.

Which games do you think are actually good, so much so that you would say the student council one is the dumbest one you've ever played?

Give me your own opinion, not an simple outline of the plot or comparing scores

I myself have played Hoka no Otoko 3 and while the game mechanics are super dated, the story is the best out of all the atelier games i've played.
With student council sexfriend's story right behind it.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
You said a bunch of things but you didn't really answer my question.

Which games do you think are actually good, so much so that you would say the student council one is the dumbest one you've ever played?

Give me your own opinion, not an simple outline of the plot or comparing scores
I already provided a list of games that I played in the first part of my post, any single of them does make much more sense than that student council game which I somehow managed to finish with a palm on my face throughout. Not that they're really good on their own. Such is my opinion. You can't process that information - not my problem.

As people can't grasp what I'm writing or don't appreciate the list of games I provide that might be somewhat more original than their usual crap nowadays, albeit not necessarily better, I don't plan to discuss AS trash any further - wasted enough time as it is. That includes outlining the details of why any particular game doesn't make any sense and is nothing more than a laughing stock - which isn't the type of emotions NTR games are supposed to bring - cause I'm afraid the majority of them are anyways.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I already provided a list of games that I played in the first part of my post, any single of them does make much more sense than that student council game which I somehow managed to finish with a palm on my face throughout. Not that they're really good on their own. Such is my opinion. You can't process that information - not my problem.

As people can't grasp what I'm writing or don't appreciate the list of games I provide that might be somewhat more original than their usual crap nowadays, albeit not necessarily better, I don't plan to discuss AS trash any further - wasted enough time as it is. That includes outlining the details of why any particular game doesn't make any sense and is nothing more than a laughing stock - which isn't the type of emotions NTR games are supposed to bring - cause I'm afraid the majority of them are anyways.
lmao cant even answer a simple question with a simple answer, just has to dance around the topic

Reminds me of politicians

You dont have to give me an answer anymore, im sure it will probably be bullshit so im no longer interested

Reactions: ricrod
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote