4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sys_title-3.png

Overview:
The protagonist, Tomoki Motosu, is living with his girlfriend, Saori Kawakita, and is considering proposing marriage.
One day, however, he is shocked to hear from their mutual childhood friend, Souta Nonomiya, that he is suffering from a disease and has no idea how long he has left to live. The two of them vow to help him in any way they can, and bring him home to live with them.

When Tomoki hears Souta's wish to touch a woman before he dies, he consults with Saori and decides to make his wish come true. At first, Saori gives him a blowjob. Eventually, however, she allows him to have sex with her as well. For Tomoki, although he was jealous of having his girlfriend embraced, he remembered how it felt like when they used to play together as kids.

However, when Souta's condition did not progress even after some time had passed, Tomoki begins to doubt his friend. Then, he catches Saori being embraced by his friend behind his back.
From that point onwards, their relationship begins to break...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Original Title: 親友に子種を注がれる俺の妻 ~私、あの人を選びます……~
Developer: Atelier Sakura
Translator: Saikey Studios - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Translation Update:
LINK

aquras_0161jp-001.jpg aquras_0161jp-002.jpg aquras_0161jp-003.jpg aquras_0161jp-004.jpg aquras_0161jp-005.jpg aquras_0161jp-006.jpg aquras_0161jp-007.jpg aquras_0161jp-008.jpg aquras_0161jp-009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyFriendStoleMyGirlfriend-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wholesome NTR breaks my mind..
I don't understand it.

Is it NTR? or Vanilla? What is it???
Somebody i need a map.. im lost in the sauce.
However, when Souta's condition did not progress even after some time had passed, Tomoki begins to doubt his friend. Then, he catches Saori being embraced by his friend behind his back.
From that point onwards, their relationship begins to break...​
What is wholesome about this? Sure it might start wholesome, but it doesn't seem like it actually is unless the description is just misleading.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
What is wholesome about this? Sure it might start wholesome, but it doesn't seem like it actually is unless the description is just misleading.
May i done some spoilering lmao but yeh if you play the game you will understand what i mean.
The game makes no sense lmao xD

The description makes it sound the MC's friend lied to him in order to get a pity fuck with MC's girlfriend, which ultimately evolved in regular affair. So pretty much just regular NTR while also making a gullible idiot out of the MC.
Cant say anymore without spoilering, do play the game if you want the story is out of this world lmao.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Wholesome NTR breaks my mind..
I don't understand it.

Is it NTR? or Vanilla? What is it???
Somebody i need a map.. im lost in the sauce.
charlie.jpg
Alright, so there's standard netorare (shortened to NTR) -- that's when your wife, girlfriend, sister, mom or whatever gets stolen by someone else. Then there's netorase (usually tagged Swinging on this site), which is you willingly giving/sharing this woman to/with someone else for whatever reason; usually to satisfy a fetish. Then there's Netori (tagged cheating) which is you stealing someone else's love interest.

This particular work seems to begin as netorase, which is indeed deemed "wholesome", but evolves into netorare as the two get closer. Now, let me tell you about Type A, Type B, and Type C NTR...

Guys how can i fix this error?
This game needs to be run in the Japanese locale; you can download and use the program Locale Emulator to make this process easier.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes