VN - Others - Completed - My Friend Stole My Girlfriend [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bukoug

Overall, it was fine but extremely infuriating how it attempts to place the protagonist as the bad guy when we're clearly in the right in that scenario. Honestly would've enjoyed it so much more if instead, during the climax of the story she wasn't just blindly yelling believe/trust him... and how she's always so quick to break up as an option when both could think things through at least there was a proper option to break up and we see what happens afterwards. I really appreciated that. Also personally, this could be longer.
    Great start and really exciting end, with really good scenes but stumbled and fell on the way because of pointless drama. Would've rated this 5 but I realized it left me rather unsatisfied, especially from the drama, the following days after I played it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sergyo_ml

The quality is good, what you'd expect from Atelier Sakura, so if you like the creator try this one.
    Now I like this one a bit more because it goes closer to netorare, instead of the netori we're used to. But as with every netorare the characters are completely dumb:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Aracog

Unironically surprisingly wholesome.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.