• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I mean if you're with someone but fall in love with a different person and end up with them instead, that's NTR but wholesome.
What the hell is that logic, oh fell in love with your friend and then started getting intimate with him behind your back... hahaha so wholesome. Now if she would have left the MC first, or talked to the MC about it and come to an agreement to have a poly/open relationship or something, that can become wholesome. Going behind someone's back isn't wholesome unless it's a toxic marriage and your significant other is already cheating on you first, then It can be wholesome if you find someone who treats you better. That's the only example I can think of where going behind someone's back in a relationship is wholesome.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Guys how can i fix this error?
Try a locale emulator? I've only ever seen something like that when trying to run a Japanesse game and forgetting to run it with locale emulation (i.e. making the program think the PC's locale is Japanesse).

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Try a locale emulator? I've only ever seen something like that when trying to run a Japanesse game and forgetting to run it with locale emulation (i.e. making the program think the PC's locale is Japanesse).
i tried pretty much everything, even extracting has jap files, and still cant launch it the error appears.

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
i tried pretty much everything, even extracting has jap files, and still cant launch it the error appears.
had the same issue. as mentioned before, try to install local emulator and run the GAME using it (right button on a mouse). Works for me.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is that logic, oh fell in love with your friend and then started getting intimate with him behind your back... hahaha so wholesome. Now if she would have left the MC first, or talked to the MC about it and come to an agreement to have a poly/open relationship or something, that can become wholesome. Going behind someone's back isn't wholesome unless it's a toxic marriage and your significant other is already cheating on you first, then It can be wholesome if you find someone who treats you better. That's the only example I can think of where going behind someone's back in a relationship is wholesome.
well if the MC is the avg f95 user, then she can only go up in relationships :BootyTime:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Oh dang the friend is suffering for the infamous and uncurable hotz for my friends gf so he'll just spew random bullshit so he gets to have sex with her to get cured.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Ok finished the game atleast there is a some what good ending where you keep the girl Since it has 3 endings (breaking up with her early and other dude askng heroine never to be with mc again after he dies , breaking up and her being a single mom , and accepting other dudes request to leave a kid before he dies and taking care of said kid but thankfully the baby dies of miscarriage's)

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Aye, that's actually proper NTR trash.

Imagine being this cuck of a man. Telling your girlfriend to go fuck your friend because "he's dying uwu" instead of just paying him a prostitute or something. Yeah, no. He deserves it. Cuck this guy to hell and back, then cuck him some more for good measure.

Goddamn dumbass.

I just wish the "friend" was an actual stand up guy and not a worse piece of shit than the cuck. Then again in Japan? NTR is synonymous with "Female Humiliation" so of course it's par for the course.

Since it has 3 endings (breaking up with her early and other dude askng heroine never to be with mc again
Would be fucking karmic if she's like "yes" and then 3 months later she goes straight to fuck the cuck mc right when the "friend" is dying and it's the last thing he sees.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Aye, that's actually proper NTR trash.

Imagine being this cuck of a man. Telling your girlfriend to go fuck your friend because "he's dying uwu" instead of just paying him a prostitute or something. Yeah, no. He deserves it. Cuck this guy to hell and back, then cuck him some more for good measure.

Goddamn dumbass.

I just wish the "friend" was an actual stand up guy and not a worse piece of shit than the cuck. Then again in Japan? NTR is synonymous with "Female Humiliation" so of course it's par for the course.

Would be fucking karmic if she's like "yes" and then 3 months later she goes straight to fuck the cuck mc right when the "friend" is dying and it's the last thing he sees.
Well the lesson on this VN is to be open/transparent, Child hood friend wanted to have a kid but ddint consult the MC and only consulted the GF thus why he was trying hard but didnt want to tell anyone thus why MC began to doubt if they told him that at the start then maybe this would had been avoided since the main reason Ending 1 happens is since MC accusses of him of faking it made him hate/upset with him since his still upset with him when this happened and they never made up this was like his last middle finger to MC before he dies

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes