• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Aye, that's actually proper NTR trash.

Imagine being this cuck of a man. Telling your girlfriend to go fuck your friend because "he's dying uwu" instead of just paying him a prostitute or something.
Happened in another Japanese manga i've read. It's a horror manga about death game or something iirc. In that manga the mc reasonning was something like :"in life one having sex with different people is not uncommon and saving my friend is more important here"...thinking that he let his friend fuck his girl. The girl was a virgin too lol.
Though the circumstance was different, it's say something about the general fetish of these Japanese authors and Japanese otakus :LOL:. They love playing the role of the selfless cuckold.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Happened in another Japanese manga i've read. It's a horror manga about death game or something iirc. In that manga the mc reasonning was something like :"in life one having sex with different people is not uncommon and saving my friend is more important here"...thinking that he let his friend fuck his girl. The girl was a virgin too lol.
Though the circumstance was different, it's say something about the general fetish of these Japanese authors and Japanese otakus :LOL:. They love playing the role of the selfless cuckold.
Where's that meme where a weeb finally gets a gf and he's like "Guys I got myself a gf!" and all the other weebs were like "You mean *we* got ourselves a gf!"

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
That's pretty fucking vomit inducing, tbh.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That's pretty fucking vomit inducing, tbh.
It get worse. Iirc it was not even the girlfriend's choice. The mc actively persuade her to have her first time with the other guy to save that guy, the other guy was just cowering in fear and mumbling fearing for his life. The virginity thing is a pretty huge deal in Japanese especially for women. So the mc was willing to let her have her first with another guy, cucking himself to shows how much of a noble, selfless saint he is. Seems alot of the Japanese love to self-insert in that :LOL:.

Granted the sex wasnt shown so maybe they found some asspull way to cheat the death game and ended up not having to have sex...but i didn't care enough. I dropped and stopped reading after that since i couldnt handle the cuck vibe.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It get worse. Iirc it was not even the girlfriend's choice. The mc actively persuade her to have her first time with the other guy to save that guy, the other guy was just cowering in fear and mumbling fearing for his life. The virginity thing is a pretty huge deal in Japanese especially for women. So the mc was willing to let her have her first with another guy, cucking himself to shows how much of a noble, selfless saint he is. Seems alot of the Japanese love to self-insert in that :LOL:.

Granted the sex wasnt shown so maybe they found some asspull way to cheat the death game and ended up not having to have sex...but i didn't care enough. I dropped and stopped reading after that since i couldnt handle the cuck vibe.
Isn't all the netorase / cuckold games like that ? i guess you haven't played other AS games like Marina cuckold or Mayumi. MC trying to convince the wife to bang someone else ? well what do you expect , that the wife will just say, okay I'll do it and that's it ?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Isn't all the netorase / cuckold games like that ? i guess you haven't played other AS games like Marina cuckold or Mayumi. MC trying to convince the wife to bang someone else ? well what do you expect , that the wife will just say, okay I'll do it and that's it ?
In a netorase game then it wouldnt be much of a surprise but i was talking about the cuck vibe in a horror manga as continuation of my previous post.

I really didnt expect that shit in a horror/thriller manga but i guess it's like the Japanese specialty so they insert in whenever they can lol.

Last edited:

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Is there a possible happy ending, if so spoil me. I dont care for spoilers on this type of work. I need to know
Ah yes, if memory serves the only one that ends with the MC not being depressed is:

Ending 1: MC starts to think friend is bullshitting about their condition and calls them out on it, which friend feels is the ultimate betrayal since he considers MC his best bro. Friend proceeds to go hyper NTR villain mode with MC's sympathetic wife, after abducting (well...not really, she willingly goes along with everything) and forcibly screwing her brains out in front of MC the friend goes all faint and doesn't look well prompting MC to worry about him (lol). Friend reveals to the MC that everything he did was because he's REALLY dying (for serious) and wants to leave behind a kid and he doesn't have the time left to go through the steps to get anyone else to agree with it. MC agrees, the two make up and MC turns down his friend's suggestion that they both do the wife to make it a coinflip over whose kid it really is since that would defeat the whole point. MC's wife has friend's kid, friend dies and then MC gets to work putting his own kid into her and the two going on to have a normal happy married life.

Feb 2, 2022
Friend reveals to the MC that everything he did was because he's REALLY dying (for serious) and wants to leave behind a kid and he doesn't have the time left to go through the steps to get anyone else to agree with it.
I guess both of them never heard of artificial insemination and the guy did not had enough money to hire a surrogate mother... Imagine being such a loser that you have to rely on your friends pity to get laid. Not only a loser but a bad friend too. He could've easily hire a surrogate mother and then ask MC and his wife to take care of his child for him, since they were willing to do more than that. But hey, wouldn't be an NTR plot without it making no sense.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I feel that NTR games that fail to include the reasonable ending/choices of beating the shit out of the guy, divorce, etc, are rather disappointing. I'm into NTR (favor netorase) but, at the very least, one would expect the MC not to give a shit if his friend dies after he steals his wife :p. Should be a "divorce her" ending, where the MC just moves on in bafflement at her strange choices.
To me the realistic choices adds spice to choosing the NTR paths because they solidify that the characters are making actual choices to get to the crazy situations they end up in.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Ah yes, if memory serves the only one that ends with the MC not being depressed is:

Ending 1: MC starts to think friend is bullshitting about their condition and calls them out on it, which friend feels is the ultimate betrayal since he considers MC his best bro. Friend proceeds to go hyper NTR villain mode with MC's sympathetic wife, after abducting (well...not really, she willingly goes along with everything) and forcibly screwing her brains out in front of MC the friend goes all faint and doesn't look well prompting MC to worry about him (lol). Friend reveals to the MC that everything he did was because he's REALLY dying (for serious) and wants to leave behind a kid and he doesn't have the time left to go through the steps to get anyone else to agree with it. MC agrees, the two make up and MC turns down his friend's suggestion that they both do the wife to make it a coinflip over whose kid it really is since that would defeat the whole point. MC's wife has friend's kid, friend dies and then MC gets to work putting his own kid into her and the two going on to have a normal happy married life.
wait so in one ending his actually ill but in the others he's not?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes