4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
This is and isn't NTR. How is it stealing if you give her to him? Sides that she didn't want it to start with and ends up with him anyway cause you wanted to be nice, that's not stealing, that's forcefully giving her away and she accepted. Dumbass deserved her leaving in the end.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
oh, was that Ousama Game ? i remember i've seen the anime and was very disappointed of the whole serie (it was so bad) (King's Game)
Yup that's the name :LOL:. The first ousama game was already disapointing and the cuck thing right at the start of the sequel made me completely lost interest.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I like how the premise of all of this is that the MC and his girlfriend are just SOOOO nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like NTR stories because of the corruption it usually has. But the reason this story fails is because there is no corruption and no change in the characters over time. Your girlfriend cucks you and continues to cuck you, because she is a good person. Or at least, that is what the narrator is trying to tell you. LOL

Reactions: Fyo and Jrar

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Ahhh Atelier Sakura, the same linear storyline, the same bland CGs, and only the slightest slightest of changes to the plot between them. They truely are the most bland NTR company.

I think it's the eyes, it's always the same lifeless eyes, for the past 10 years of VNs they've made.

Reactions: Creiz and Jrar

Mira78

Apr 19, 2019
This one was translated by capu last november

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Ok finished the game atleast there is a some what good ending where you keep the girl Since it has 3 endings (breaking up with her early and other dude askng heroine never to be with mc again after he dies , breaking up and her being a single mom , and accepting other dudes request to leave a kid before he dies and taking care of said kid but thankfully the baby dies of miscarriage's)
Thank you for saving my time

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This is and isn't NTR. How is it stealing if you give her to him? Sides that she didn't want it to start with and ends up with him anyway cause you wanted to be nice, that's not stealing, that's forcefully giving her away and she accepted. Dumbass deserved her leaving in the end.
Haven't played the game but I guess he didn't want her to leave her? So she got stolen? Which makes it an NTR.
Lending a girl has happened before, AKA swinging etc, maybe he was trying for that?

Also you don't really feel like an NTR fan? How so? Why did you even play this game? To come here and botch it? To play cool? To.. what? I don't get it really. Not that I have to, but I like to highlight issues at times. If you can or can not give a good answer is good enough for me, heck even no answer is good enough as I don't read all replies either.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Happened in another Japanese manga i've read. It's a horror manga about death game or something iirc. In that manga the mc reasonning was something like :"in life one having sex with different people is not uncommon and saving my friend is more important here"...thinking that he let his friend fuck his girl. The girl was a virgin too lol.
Though the circumstance was different, it's say something about the general fetish of these Japanese authors and Japanese otakus :LOL:. They love playing the role of the selfless cuckold.
This?

Reactions: sonhot

thepriet

Feb 17, 2021
i usually don't have any problem with ntr, in fact i really like it, but this was the first game i just wanted to kill the bastard of a friend and the girlfriend

Reactions: Fyo

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yes it was the same thing. Though i didnt know it has an anime.

Now that i see it again, the order was just for the Naoya dude "to have sex by the end of the day or die" it didnt specify what kind of sex or sex with whom.

With that said that mc had 2 other options, either to drill his friend butt anal style or let the friend drills his butt. It was a shitty situation anyway but i think having gay sex once is still better than forcing your girlfriend to give her first to another guy, especially for Japanese who consider women's virginity sacred :LOL:.

But no he chose the netorase option. I guess the intention was to show how much of a noble, selfless saint the mc is...but all i see was

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
Ah yes, if memory serves the only one that ends with the MC not being depressed is:

Ending 1: MC starts to think friend is bullshitting about their condition and calls them out on it, which friend feels is the ultimate betrayal since he considers MC his best bro. Friend proceeds to go hyper NTR villain mode with MC's sympathetic wife, after abducting (well...not really, she willingly goes along with everything) and forcibly screwing her brains out in front of MC the friend goes all faint and doesn't look well prompting MC to worry about him (lol). Friend reveals to the MC that everything he did was because he's REALLY dying (for serious) and wants to leave behind a kid and he doesn't have the time left to go through the steps to get anyone else to agree with it. MC agrees, the two make up and MC turns down his friend's suggestion that they both do the wife to make it a coinflip over whose kid it really is since that would defeat the whole point. MC's wife has friend's kid, friend dies and then MC gets to work putting his own kid into her and the two going on to have a normal happy married life.
thank you. That is the shittiest of writings.

TehFawks

Sep 29, 2021
Man this game's plot was trash.

I get it, this is supposed to have dumb hentai logic but holy fuck. I don't know why out of all the corruption/NTR games this game pissed me off the most. The characters are just dumb.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I like how the premise of all of this is that the MC and his girlfriend are just SOOOO nice.

I like NTR stories because of the corruption it usually has. But the reason this story fails is because there is no corruption and no change in the characters over time. Your girlfriend cucks you and continues to cuck you, because she is a good person. Or at least, that is what the narrator is trying to tell you. LOL
I think they are trying to go with a "no good deed goes unpunished" vibe but there does not exist a person who is so nice they let their friend fuck a their girl. I just read the synopsis and my mind immediately went to "why not just buy him a hooker like any sane person would do?"

Prokery

Jan 11, 2018
Just started playing and realise some part of the translation is in a mess...

Eg:
wrong.PNG

(NO VOCAL HERE) Tomoki [No, you'll make too much if we're wrong.]
(VOCAL HERE) Saori [But Sou-chan could easily east two portions.]
Tomoki [Can't argue with that.]

1.Text doesnt match character
2. Vocal/Voice appear wrongly

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Just started playing and realise some part of the translation is in a mess...

Eg:
View attachment 2336097

(NO VOCAL HERE) Tomoki [No, you'll make too much if we're wrong.]
(VOCAL HERE) Saori [But Sou-chan could easily east two portions.]
Tomoki [Can't argue with that.]

1.Text doesnt match character
2. Vocal/Voice appear wrongly
Thanks for the report! I´ll fix it asap.

Edit: Fixed!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes