4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I think the biggest twist is that the asshole actually fucking dies. You don't see that every day. Normally I would expect the game to rub it in more saying he was faking it or actually he magically recovered and took the girlfriend away.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Haven't played the game but I guess he didn't want her to leave her? So she got stolen? Which makes it an NTR.
Lending a girl has happened before, AKA swinging etc, maybe he was trying for that?

Also you don't really feel like an NTR fan? How so? Why did you even play this game? To come here and botch it? To play cool? To.. what? I don't get it really. Not that I have to, but I like to highlight issues at times. If you can or can not give a good answer is good enough for me, heck even no answer is good enough as I don't read all replies either.
Never said I wasn't an NTR fan. I said it does and doesn't feel like NTR. More of a swinger case and the girl just leaving her bf. I'm not stellar at expressing or articulate enough to properly say how I feel, but I had no intentions of botching or bashing this game. Believe it or not I played the game to enjoy it, even if my response seems to counter to that. Also, to play cool? Now, I'm not saying this to sound rude but asking that just seems... kinda childish to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are but even then... I'm not doing this to look or act cool. Maybe I didn't give a ground breaking response to this game or properly critic it, I gave my opinion then as I am now. Highlight this too if you want, makes no difference to me. I just wanted to voice my thoughts on it without being called an issue.

That's all.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Lmao reading the summary of this stupid ass trash story shows me yet again that every NTR artist is either a betrayed woman or a closet gay guy. Same with those storys where we have to see a cuck cuumming in their pants while watching the significant other.
Why are you here then ? if you're not into NTR , there are plenty of games out there that has no NTR you can enjoy instead of trolling and bitching to a thread that you don't like, don't waste your time

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Why are you here then ? if you're not into NTR , there are plenty of games out there that has no NTR you can enjoy instead of trolling and bitching to a thread that you don't like, don't waste your time
I dont have a problem with quality Netori or even better Revenge NTR but sadly i cant filter that shit her since its all labeled under NTR here and on most other sites. Saw the title and was hoping for something good but yet i was sadly disappointed again. Dont worry i dont make these posts often but if its as disappointing as this i will keep posting it if its needed to say.

Reactions: shark911 and Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I dont have a problem with quality Netori or even better Revenge NTR but sadly i cant filter that shit her since its all labeled under NTR here and on most other sites. Saw the title and was hoping for something good but yet i was sadly disappointed again. Dont worry i dont make these posts often but if its as disappointing as this i will keep posting it if its needed to say.
Aye, bruh. There are some quality gems out there, good revenge ntr shit but goddamn it seems we're almost always stuck with cuck and women degradation shit with the worst possible braindead stories made by turbo-incels.

And no, we can't filter it because apparently NTR all mean the same shit. Jesus.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Aye, bruh. There are some quality gems out there, good revenge ntr shit but goddamn it seems we're almost always stuck with cuck and women degradation shit with the worst possible braindead stories made by turbo-incels.

And no, we can't filter it because apparently NTR all mean the same shit. Jesus.
don't revenge ntr have woman degradation

Reactions: Reigndeer07

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
don't revenge ntr have woman degradation
Many of them do. The best ones don't, though. They're stories about you being bad ass and stealing the woman from an absolute piece of shit.

Daigo25thick

Jan 10, 2023
Damn not netorase its netorare whatnever you do she love him more than you. One qustion why she even start dating MC in first place and that friend just asshole,MC retard, FMC slut, geeez its kinda sad guy who almost dead fucked up your live as good friend and die leave you alone or with his child as regret. Such good friend even happy end looks really bad.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Damn not netorase its netorare whatnever you do she love him more than you. One qustion why she even start dating MC in first place and that friend just asshole,MC retard, FMC slut, geeez its kinda sad guy who almost dead fucked up your live as good friend and die leave you alone or with his child as regret. Such good friend even happy end looks really bad.
so the antagonist has a final stage cancer but still has working magic dick and enough stamina to steal a girl ... i was looking for some playfull, smart and polite banter about ntr, but with the summary and your comment i got enough, seem like a shity scenario allright ^^ i don't like ntr, but i think most dev doing ntr game don't like it either seeing how much they do shity job that could disgut the fan and make them turn to more wholesome game and kink to finaly get a story ><

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
First off, let me say that I'm someone who truly likes Atelier Sakura games, and NTR in general (all flavours, netorare, netorase, netori etc). With that established, this game is legitimately awful and I hate it.

I go into a lot more detail below , but if you can't be bothered reading, please know that I despise this game and the fact it took 2 hours from my life. Also, if you do decide to continue reading below, please keep in mind that there are spoilers for the first Marina's Cuckolding Report game as well. If you are into netorase, please check out Marina's Cuckolding Report 1. It's better than this garbage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
First off, let me say that I'm someone who truly likes Atelier Sakura games, and NTR in general (all flavours, netorare, netorase, netori etc). With that established, this game is legitimately awful and I hate it.

I go into a lot more detail below , but if you can't be bothered reading, please know that I despise this game and the fact it took 2 hours from my life. Also, if you do decide to continue reading below, please keep in mind that there are spoilers for the first Marina's Cuckolding Report game as well. If you are into netorase, please check out Marina's Cuckolding Report 1. It's better than this garbage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Atelier Sakura games were good until after Marina games. After that, it takes a huge dive for the most part. What you're talking about is when AS was putting out good stuff. I have yet to run into a newer Atelier game where it's not disappointing in some way.

Maybe the plot twist IS to cuck you into buying their games. I really would love to see them hire better writers and focus on what made them good in the first place.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Guys how can i fix this error?
It's a click error.
Presumably because you didn't mouse click
to pull the trigger
and shoot your false 'friend Souta'
and your 'girlfriend Saori'
dead as a dead. (quote from Hades of Hunkulese Adventures by VoMemes)
Think, Nomoreslow, think.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if your friend steals your girlfriend .. then she wasn't yours to start with .... maybe this should have be titled .. your cheating girlfriend ;)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes