HTML The Road to Adulthood [Development Thread]

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The game is well done, so far i have yet to run into any bugs. Apart form the game not being made for a English market the game is still playable with MLT. Of course if you can read Cyrillic the game will be better. Have fun all, and i hope to see this game move forward. Great work Feyschek ( and your team ).
Thanks for the kind words, but I think the build you played is too bad...

Because all I've done these days is rewrite the entire text in the game and its pitch. This should make it more enjoyable from the point of view of the plot.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Reaver
I forgot to say an important thing, yes, my game is not for everyone in terms of choosing the language as the main one for transmitting my ideas through text.

But I'm not going to make money from it, and therefore I can afford this approach. I have a personal motivation to create a game that will bring pleasure to the player.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I'm always down for good games. Once you have a new version please send me a link, thank you.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm always down for good games. Once you have a new version please send me a link, thank you.
Well, as soon as I finish the work, I will definitely send it.

:ROFLMAO: Don't expect a lot of content, because I've spent all my energy reworking the prologue and text for the game.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
After trying it, it has a lot of potential. The grind loop is fast and there aren't any confusing options. And a nice selections of stars

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
After trying it, it has a lot of potential. The grind loop is fast and there aren't any confusing options. And a nice selections of stars
I have already written that I have been working for a long time to ensure that the routine is not tedious or boring. Also, so that the player makes fewer clicks on the action for the sake of the result.

If you didn't have any problems with this, then my game design was correct in terms of its implementation.

Reactions: monk456

mornox

Dec 2, 2016
Yeah, I'd also still like to get a link to try it.

Even from just the screenshots it's already looking a lot more polished than most games we get on here.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
monk456
I'll add one more thing, the game is planned to be short.

The game has a beginning and an end, in between, the player can do whatever he wants. Since the main character has a goal and what he wants to achieve, you as a player will help him in this.

If you want, you can develop a relationship with the characters of the game, and then go to the endings with these characters, please. You can ignore this option and just achieve the main goal of the main character, please.

That's the kind of game I'm making.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
monk456
I'll add one more thing, the game is planned to be short.

The game has a beginning and an end, in between, the player can do whatever he wants. Since the main character has a goal and what he wants to achieve, you as a player will help him in this.

If you want, you can develop a relationship with the characters of the game, and then go to the endings with these characters, please. You can ignore this option and just achieve the main goal of the main character, please.

That's the kind of game I'm making.
Glad to hear that, I think too many games on here get stuck artificially extending their lifetimes without having a solid plan for an ending. Would I be able to get a link?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Glad to hear that, I think too many games on here get stuck artificially extending their lifetimes without having a solid plan for an ending. Would I be able to get a link?
I think they have a clear and quite understandable plan for the development of the game - to make money.

In order for the game to bring money to the author, why do they like to stretch it in terms of development. Or very much overload the game with unnecessary things.

I don't have such a goal, so it's easier for me in this regard. In fact, this game takes my old concept, which I came up with a long time ago and just refined it. Because if I gave you an original game to play, which became the donor of these ideas, you would be very upset :)

I took my good idea from this game, changed the code and design of the game itself, and this game turned out.

Reactions: WarblGarbl