2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Do you installed latest path? If yes, please report it here.
I understand that the newest is 13-10-19? I use it.

One problem with translation here:

001.jpg

Overall, it's good. Sometimes single words. I don't know where at the moment, especially since Russian is poor, but I read (I haven't used it for many years). I will report when I see it.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I'm certain the game is very good but it's completely unplayable by the vast majority. Translation is extremely bad, you understand nothing of what you're doing or should do, how the system works, how you evolve, how you build anything, etc... And a fair share of words are simply not translated.

Now I obviously welcome this game here of course, and I was a major fan of the original defiler wings, but... I mean if an english player or even someone not native english speaker wants to play it it's just not possible. The release should have waited a bit imho.

Please understand that I mean no harm here and that I wish for both the success of your game and yours. Peace out.

Reactions: Eliont

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
I'm certain the game is very good but it's completely unplayable by the vast majority. Translation is extremely bad, you understand nothing of what you're doing or should do, how the system works, how you evolve, how you build anything, etc... And a fair share of words are simply not translated.

Now I obviously welcome this game here of course, and I was a major fan of the original defiler wings, but... I mean if an english player or even someone not native english speaker wants to play it it's just not possible. The release should have waited a bit imho.

Please understand that I mean no harm here and that I wish for both the success of your game and yours. Peace out.
The game mechanics are simple. But the fact - the interface is unusual. At first, I felt I didn't understand it. If something goes wrong - ask.

The real problem I saw, when I put in nicer graphics.

To this day, I do not understand why the files of one princess have a digital numbering (1.png, 2, png ...), and another very complex names (092_092.png next 098_098.png for example). Or why the same tiny graphics are responsible for what you see on the character card, and after clicking it stretched to the limit (with great damage to the graphic) appears in the profile.

I was thinking about creating a graphic modification. I had some fun pre-testing the possibilities:

01.jpg

Unfortunately ... In the current development phase of the game, this is not to be done in full. Some characters have one graphic for everything. In others, the source file name system prevents understanding of system logic. Systematization of this causes the game to crash, and stretching graphics used in the game causes terrible effects.

OK. I am critical. But I have to say: the subject matter and possibilities that can be seen in it make me want to support the project. I hope that everything will work in the future.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So it finally done -
Also patch includes ability to delete memorized places if you don't need them.

I saw the main thread patch directs to previous patches. Is this patch cumulative or do I need the others?
And btw, your version is a nice little difference to the original; even though some picture IMO don't match the context, it is still a great updated version. Thanks and all the best in future games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eliont

elouraoui

Apr 17, 2018
In Dragonia go to army screen and use slider to set how many money should be handed out to army, and alse click monster names to go to monster hire screen and hire different monsters.
i cant hire monsters even that i gave 500g coins

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
its different - click monster name and monster info window select to hire

OxKing

Jun 30, 2019
I really enjoyed this game, I think its on its way to being a great one, although obviously its not getting the traction it needs to gain the audience it probably deserves, I hope the recent translation patch helps, you may try starting a few threads on 4chan to discuss the game and your intentions to drum up some popularity. TBH though even Huntsman seems to suffer from an under appreciation for all the incredible work he does at the moment.

I am excited to see that the Lair has forshadowing that it will be a system that you can see and place structures in, rather then being a series of menus, I think that will be an amazing change.

I would like to see the pregnancy status of your prisoners stated in the general review, maybe next to their health bar, not just when they are in the cages, so that I dont have to click through menus endlessly for them al, that and their pregnancy potential, even among same status girls some seem to have better stats.

I think its a bit difficult to manage the cages and it might be better to have a system where you build cages but dont click them individually, maybe instead clicking prison and it having add cells? something more UI friendly, with less micromanaging and trying to remember which person was where and tied to whom and clicking through 3 menus to change who is where.

The idea that your troops gain life and strength from consuming the life and strength of your prisoners is a great one, maybe capturing enemy soldiers or heroes to corrupt and drain would also be a cool feature.

I dont really know what to do with completely drained prisoners though, I cant eat them since they are usually devoted and the gobble up option is removed, I wish I could use them for something, right now I sort of convert them to serve me and send them to the Tribe.

I like the idea that your lair's size would be tied to if you were able to grab a better castle or titan's fort, if your still in the ravine you probably dont have infinite opportunity to expand your layout.

It would be cool if there were late game options to capture more lesser status girls all at once based on strength and size maybe?

I think there was some note about your girls being able to breed dragons if they were devoted to you and grew strong enough? being able to breed, say, Drakes which are lesser dragons as a final unit seems like it would be pretty cool.

Thanks for the work you do and your time spent, if you have plans to continue working on this let us know. merry xmas and happy new year.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes