2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
That patch is older than the newest download on the patreon. You sure it adds more translations?
When I messaged eliont (a couple of months ago), he claimed he was finished with the game. I'm not aware of any new updates and can't answer that. Sorry

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
how do you get henchmen???
All from memory as it's been awhile. Limited space prevents me from installing the game currently. :P

You'll need to capture a prisoner and have them give birth to acquire henchmen. Which means you cannot have them escaping as you sleep. That in itself is obnoxious as henchmen are the main thing that keeps prisoners from escaping in the first place...

Easiest way to accomplish this is obtaining a better lair. Some of the lair options make escape 100% impossible. I recall using a sky temple personally, which can be found by growing wings and flying. Most of the other lairs will be guarded by a strong opponent that you'll be unable to beat until later on though.

Another method is making the prisoner not want to escape, either through fear or love. You basically don't have enough time for the love route so you'll have to break their spirit with torture. In the end this'll still be luck based though...

Otherwise you'll wanna start by collecting a good amount of biomass. (Biomass is basically your hunger meter, go eat things! Evolving takes up biomass so probably hold off on that if you're looking to get henchmen. I also cannot recall exact prices so required biomass may vary.)

Once you have around 150 biomass, go to your lair and create a dungeon core as well as a prison. Traps may have an effect on escapee chances as well. Outposts obviously help, however, will not work unless their manned by henchmen. Make sure you actually put the prisoner inside the prison.

There's also a green crystal structure that I think you'll need? I can't remember exactly if it simply speeds up the egg growth or if it's required to hatch an egg...

Do keep in mind however that eating everything can quickly rack up your infamy which will in turn cause the kingdoms alert level to raise.
This will make exploring more difficult as the guards and patrols will be more numerous. The likelihood of a knight hunting for you also increases.
Every action has a certain amount of notoriety attached to it as well. Eating one sheep instead of the herd will attract a lot less attention. Wild animals such as fish and deer will have no notoriety at all. Sentient's will grab the most attention.
I recommend exploring the ocean, village, forest and plains(road?).

Constantly attacking the same area will also cause a famine in that area. This makes future visits less lucrative so I recommend hitting up multiple locations. If you do cause a famine, they'll recover given enough time. Later on in the game however you may want to cause famines as it'll lower the kingdoms overall power and resources.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
All from memory as it's been awhile. Limited space prevents me from installing the game currently. :P

You'll need to capture a prisoner and have them give birth to acquire henchmen. Which means you cannot have them escaping as you sleep. That in itself is obnoxious as henchmen are the main thing that keeps prisoners from escaping in the first place...

Easiest way to accomplish this is obtaining a better lair. Some of the lair options make escape 100% impossible. I recall using a sky temple personally, which can be found by growing wings and flying. Most of the other lairs will be guarded by a strong opponent that you'll be unable to beat until later on though.

Another method is making the prisoner not want to escape, either through fear or love. You basically don't have enough time for the love route so you'll have to break their spirit with torture. In the end this'll still be luck based though...

Otherwise you'll wanna start by collecting a good amount of biomass. (Biomass is basically your hunger meter, go eat things! Evolving takes up biomass so probably hold off on that if you're looking to get henchmen. I also cannot recall exact prices so required biomass may vary.)

Once you have around 150 biomass, go to your lair and create a dungeon core as well as a prison. Traps may have an effect on escapee chances as well. Outposts obviously help, however, will not work unless their manned by henchmen. Make sure you actually put the prisoner inside the prison.

There's also a green crystal structure that I think you'll need? I can't remember exactly if it simply speeds up the egg growth or if it's required to hatch an egg...

Do keep in mind however that eating everything can quickly rack up your infamy which will in turn cause the kingdoms alert level to raise.
This will make exploring more difficult as the guards and patrols will be more numerous. The likelihood of a knight hunting for you also increases.
Every action has a certain amount of notoriety attached to it as well. Eating one sheep instead of the herd will attract a lot less attention. Wild animals such as fish and deer will have no notoriety at all. Sentient's will grab the most attention.

Constantly attacking the same area will also cause a famine in that area. This makes future visits less lucrative so I recommend hitting up multiple locations. If you do cause a famine, they'll recover given enough time. Later on in the game however you may want to cause famines as it'll lower the kingdoms overall power and resources.
Growing henchmen is pointless. It's always better to kidnap girl and recruit her. You can increase her stats by having her siphon stats from prisoner once you build prison.
You can do these things...? I just always picked "play" and then went with head-> intimidation/sound, Tit -> electricity until their resistance went all way down. It gives 50 attitude per session with 2 sessions maxing it out. And as far as I remember there is absolutely no difference between girls, it always works.
Easy 100 attitude so she will never want to escape and if you want to then you can recruit girl right away.
Honestly you mention a lot of things but when I played it... it was lacking. I never got attacked by knights, like every time they found lair they always decided to not attack and just fuck off. Weird.
Also just sell monster cores, they give good money and you can buy girl from a witch with pretty good stats that can help you with a lot of early-mid fights.
Just don't go crazy with stat draining, I had all girls in my party with stats a bit higher than girl from witch and just stomped everything.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Where's the Android port for this game? The original one has a port but for this?

I checked the front page and it's not there anymore. Can someone give me another link for the game?

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018

how do you get a better lair?

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
how do you get a better lair?
Well, I mentioned you can find a lair by growing wings and flying at the new location that opens up.
Otherwise, when exploring the road/plains/whatever it's called, you can stumble across a castle or monastery, if you defeat the encounter you can then use it as a lair.
I think there was troll cave that can be found in the forest. It's guarded by a troll though.
If you successfully drive out the dwarves from their home in the mountains you can use that too.

The lairs are everywhere~ I can't recall where their all located.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I liked the lair-building part of the game quite a bit, because who doesn't want to ravage the countryside and build up a hoard?:p But, as most of this thread tells us, the game is a mess. So I polished it up a little for my personal use. And then thought 'Hey, maybe other people might want to take a look, too'.

So if Eliont is interested, or doesn't care and I get enough people to upvote this post, or otherwise express an interest (post, PMs, whatever), I can share what I've done. If not, well, no big deal, the game can stay as it is.

It's not an exhaustive list or anything, but what I've changed:
  • Added a bunch of dragon/tentacle monster images for 'pictureless' girls. The knight is a nympho (visual only).
  • Corrected/added some English to the game. A full proofreading pass from me is unlikely, the whole thing is just too big and messed up to do that.:cry: Quite a bit of the machine translation is 'It's so bad it's good', though. Especially if you half-remember a tiny bit of Russian as well.:D
  • Stat names are uniform: satiety, fury, infamy instead of biomass, rage or fame, or whatever else was there.
  • Coloured stats everywhere in the UI, so it takes a lot less effort to figure out what is where.
  • No more infinite 'tit lightning',etc, and affection gains are 40% of what they were, forcing you to pay more attention to your captives.
  • Fixed the 'no childbirths' bug. The Milking Farm now uses that stat, and actually works.
  • Improved the lair's UI a bit. Milking and Breeding pits are slightly more focused and useful.
  • Overhauled some buildings and gated almost all of them behind specific quests.
  • Added a few quests.
  • Overhauled girl interactions so they make a bit more sense. Most importantly, there's a new picture (replacement) scheme.
  • Pregnancies take 90 days, halved for girls in Breeding Pits. Only the first, 'virgin' egg (no more of this 'core' nonsense) is full-power, the subsequent ones are only half as good.
  • You can rob the girls for a few trinkets, even if you eat or slaughter them.
  • Starting dragon colour determines what kind of head you get.
  • Overhauled the dragon's anatomy. He should be much more powerful now, once he's fully upgraded.
  • Overhauled and generally buffed values for enemies, minions, higher-tier girls. Overhauled map encounters.
  • 'Normal' difficulty, which is the intended play mode, is quite a bit harder. The starting lizard is really wimpy. :D
  • More limited resources:
    • You're on a timer. Initial Infernal Seals are much more generous (666 of them, in fact :devilish:), but you lose 1 every day you sleep away. So you need the Altar and it's Sparks. And the Altar is halfway up the 'quest tree'. Well, the tree is more of a branch, really. :)
    • Lust is your 'sex actions'. You use one point of lust per fuck, and start with just 1, but unlock far more than 3 by evolving.
    • Hungry dragons (no satiety) lose HP when sleeping. If they run out of both, no more sleeping. Can lead to an effectively lost game.
    • Experience is spent via sleeping, not just clicking a button. You need 1 day of sleep and 10 satiety per XP.
    • Mutation takes time.
    • Lizardfolk and the witch are on timers. Every time you buy fish/meat, rituals, or homunculi, you get a cooldown. It's about a month per 'BIG FISH', or highest-tier ritual. Homunculi can be bought again every 300 days. Sending minions to the tribe reduces fish/meat timers and provides a discount of up to 50%.
  • Quite possibly some other stuff, can't recall off-hand.
Edit: People, stop liking this post. If you really must like something, like this.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I liked the lair-building part of the game quite a bit, because who doesn't want to ravage the countryside and build up a hoard?:p But, as most of this thread tells us, the game is a mess. So I polished it up a little for my personal use. And then thought 'Hey, maybe other people might want to take a look, too'.

So if Eliont is interested, or doesn't care and I get enough people to upvote this post, or otherwise express an interest (post, PMs, whatever), I can share what I've done. If not, well, no big deal, the game can stay as it is.

It's not an exhaustive list or anything, but what I've changed:
  • Added a bunch of dragon/tentacle monster images for 'pictureless' girls. The knight is a nympho (visual only).
  • Corrected/added some English to the game. A full proofreading pass from me is unlikely, the whole thing is just too big and messed up to do that.:cry: Quite a bit of the machine translation is 'It's so bad it's good', though. Especially if you half-remember a tiny bit of Russian as well.:D
  • Stat names are uniform: satiety, fury, infamy instead of biomass, rage or fame, or whatever else was there.
  • Coloured stats everywhere in the UI, so it takes a lot less effort to figure out what is where.
  • No more infinite 'tit lightning',etc, and affection gains are 40% of what they were, forcing you to pay more attention to your captives.
  • Fixed the 'no childbirths' bug. The Milking Farm now uses that stat, and actually works.
  • Improved the lair's UI a bit. Milking and Breeding pits are slightly more focused and useful.
  • Overhauled some buildings and gated almost all of them behind specific quests.
  • Added a few quests.
  • Overhauled girl interactions so they make a bit more sense. Most importantly, there's a new picture (replacement) scheme.
  • Pregnancies take 90 days, halved for girls in Breeding Pits. Only the first, 'virgin' egg (no more of this 'core' nonsense) is full-power, the subsequent ones are only half as good.
  • You can rob the girls for a few trinkets, even if you eat or slaughter them.
  • Starting dragon colour determines what kind of head you get.
  • Overhauled the dragon's anatomy. He should be much more powerful now, once he's fully upgraded.
  • Overhauled and generally buffed values for enemies, minions, higher-tier girls. Overhauled map encounters.
  • 'Normal' difficulty, which is the intended play mode, is quite a bit harder. The starting lizard is really wimpy. :D
  • More limited resources:
    • You're on a timer. Initial Infernal Seals are much more generous (666 of them, in fact :devilish:), but you lose 1 every day you sleep away. So you need the Altar and it's Sparks. And the Altar is halfway up the 'quest tree'. Well, the tree is more of a branch, really. :)
    • Lust is your 'sex actions'. You use one point of lust per fuck, and start with just 1, but unlock far more than 3 by evolving.
    • Hungry dragons (no satiety) lose HP when sleeping. If they run out of both, no more sleeping. Can lead to an effectively lost game.
    • Experience is spent via sleeping, not just clicking a button. You need 1 day of sleep and 10 satiety per XP.
    • Mutation takes time.
    • Lizardfolk and the witch are on timers. Every time you buy fish/meat, rituals, or homunculi, you get a cooldown. It's about a month per 'BIG FISH', or highest-tier ritual. Homunculi can be bought again every 300 days. Sending minions to the tribe reduces fish/meat timers and provides a discount of up to 50%.
  • Quite possibly some other stuff, can't recall off-hand.
This is going to sound cheeky and I'm sorry for that. I like a lot of what you've got up here and I'm interested in your mod, however I would like to make a request (this is the cheeky part) it sounds like or rather looks like your quite proficient at this and have corrected a lot of things I think personally needed changing but can I ask you to make another change? That FUCKING FAIRY QUEST! '><' It perplexes me still to this day why on earth the dragon would give up a trophy like that, it's unthinkable. I would at least like the choice of reward (an actual reward) after that whole quest (obviously I want the one that got away, that fairy) because the ones you get are trash man. I played that game a whole ton and got to the point where I didn't need anyone with me I was badass enough I killed everything solo, so why does the dragon roll over here when he is the strongest thing in the land and if not? I would at least like the chance to prove it I've said once I'll say it again-

" What are the benefits to saving the fairy? All I can see is the shop. Can you recruit the fairy? I feel a little ripped off being told that there are only a few left and you just let her go, sounds like something a covetous dragon would very much be interested in haha. The only use I have found for the fairy (that is the only time you see her again after she is taken away from you) is during the demon invasion route. She shows up and kills the demon prince but considering I finished off all five of his clones no bother on my own (on the hardest difficulty) I would think she would be better off as a companion IMO"

As you may have guessed I feel rather strongly about it... U_________U You've done great work mate and I'm glad you feel passionate enough about this game to go make this mod, it cenrtainly deserves it :) Impressive.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, adding a fairy girl is relatively easy. But I'll wait for more feedback before doing anything public. I'm also drawing an arbitrary line at 15 likes/whatever to consider the interest sufficient.

Does anyone know how I might get hold of Eliont? His last visit here was logged at the end of June... And I'm not joining his Patreon or whatever, he should be paying me, if anything. :D

Anyway, I've gotten some more features in. I'll skip advertising for the moment, but I'd like to ask interested parties - not necessarily limited to just EE Jim - for two more things:
  • If you want that fairy girl... Well, see below for info about rewards, but if you want to receive you also have to give. ;) Get me some pictures for her. The current ones aren't really suitable. I need one for combat, a couple for profiles, and one of each for 'dragon paws/tortures her', 'dragon deflowers', 'dragon has sex', 'dragon impregnates'. If you can also find replacements for the current shop and event art, all the better.
  • If you want to help make the game more of a 'dragon sex simulator', find me good pictures of dragons having sex with hapless farmgirls/princesses/nuns/elves/catgirls/oni/yukionna/angels/demons/mermaids. I have humans and elves mostly covered, but the others are lacking. No other dragons, no 'furry' weirdness. And I'm not going to commission any artists for this, keep dreaming. :p
  • For both of the above, an archive uploaded somewhere freely accessible (Mega, Mediafire, Google Drive, etc) would be best.

Now, let me tell you what the benefits from the fairy event are and then say again that the rewards are still weak.
  • First, you get the character switch at the shop. Maybe bad, because the sexy witch gets replaced by a mediocre maid. :cry:
  • Second, access to the flying city's magical crystals, which got some buffs. Notably, they are the only way to recharge Lust without sleeping.
  • Third, you get the (modded) choice between either:
    • A discounted battle homunculus (and you can buy more than one now, so the bonus is never wasted on a Dragon Egg/monster core).
    • The fairy helps you with Architot, who is one of the top three enemies in the game, alongside Athena and Dagon; he may also come inconveniently early now, can only really be damaged by having at least one White head, due to the new elemental resistances in battle, has 666 HP, four projections to help him out, and is the absolutely hardest-hitting enemy who deals 'magic' damage you cannot resist yourself.
    • The Witch writes off your debt of 30 gold, which is a bit harder to come by than before, but not really significant to matter.
    • Insert fairy girl here. :p

• Sad
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
That's fair friend :) I couldn't tell you how to get a hold of Elliont. A couple of pages back there was a discussion about where he could have gotten to but I think it was mostly speculation or rumors. As for the likes, I agree that there's not much point carrying on with this change if there aren't people interested :unsure: that's fair, however I'm concerned there aren't even fifteen people still following the game here :) It's been relatively quiet here for so long, most of the fans may have moved on already, which again is fair enough :) You've done a lot of work on your mod which needs to be commended, it's good work however like you've stated this was done for your benefit so I don't want you putting up with the hassle of this change if it's only going to be a handful of people who actually care for it (as much as it may pain me to say haha) If it helps make my case. I'm not looking for anything crazy like a mew recruit-able fairy race or anything like that, it was simply that you where given the choice of keeping the fairy once you rescued her or something once the witch has "healed" her and maybe needing to fight the bodyguards or that knight that shows up for her and shine them on once win, then after that the fairy simply becomes like one of the recruit-able girls back your lair with maybe increased stats or something in the like. Sorry, I need to dash out to work so I'm rattling this out, it's in-elegent :s and I'm not making a very good case. I'll do the leg work you've asked for up top though if you do decide to start doing this.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I'm still not seeing a terrible amount of interest. Well, at least Eliont is not unhappy about the whole thing. :sneaky:

Won't stop me from working on the mod, but it does give me cold feet wrt going public. Well, I guess I'll wait a bit longer, see if more people (re)discover the game in the meanwhile.

In other news, there's now a pretty special fairy (=angel) girl you can capture, at the cost of losing access to the flying city and all of the other rewards. Took me around 10 minutes, discounting the fact that the art is currently just a placeholder.

You do have to be able to beat a titan+angel combo, though. Or run, and lose any rewards at all. :devilish:

I've also spent way too much time upgrading and polishing lair selection. You've now got a number of expanded options, some from DW, others new. Like burrows, mountaintops, undersea grottos, uninhabited ice/lava caves, ruins, Wizard Towers, mountain fortresses. There are pre-built buildings, accessibility barriers, fixed size vs expandable lairs, etc.

The 'ravage specific villages' mechanic is back, now. Goblins and smuggler guards too. There are also slightly graphic reports of lair events (escapes, starving, etc).

I'm currently trying to bring back the Thieves and restore Knights to their former glory, but it's slow going. As an aside, I caught myself writing stuff like "there\'s now..." and "You\'ve now" when I made this post. Coding text in Python does that to you. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dwemer

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I'm still not seeing a terrible amount of interest. Well, at least Eliont is not unhappy about the whole thing. :sneaky:

Won't stop me from working on the mod, but it does give me cold feet wrt going public. Well, I guess I'll wait a bit longer, see if more people (re)discover the game in the meanwhile.

In other news, there's now a pretty special fairy (=angel) girl you can capture, at the cost of losing access to the flying city and all of the other rewards. Took me around 10 minutes, discounting the fact that the art is currently just a placeholder.

You do have to be able to beat a titan+angel combo, though. Or run, and lose any rewards at all. :devilish:

I've also spent way too much time upgrading and polishing lair selection. You've now got a number of expanded options, some from DW, others new. Like burrows, mountaintops, undersea grottos, uninhabited ice/lava caves, ruins, Wizard Towers, mountain fortresses. There are pre-built buildings, accessibility barriers, fixed size vs expandable lairs, etc.

The 'ravage specific villages' mechanic is back, now. Goblins and smuggler guards too. There are also slightly graphic reports of lair events (escapes, starving, etc).

I'm currently trying to bring back the Thieves and restore Knights to their former glory, but it's slow going. As an aside, I caught myself writing stuff like "there\'s now..." and "You\'ve now" when I made this post. Coding text in Python does that to you. :p
I am still a bit baffled by a fact that you are asking for likes/whatever, instead of just posting it and collecting feedback. Anyhow, good luck with it.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

As I've mentioned before, regardless of what others think, I would very much like a copy of this mod, so if you'd be willing to provide me with a copy I would be very much obliged. :)

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I am still a bit baffled by a fact that you are asking for likes/whatever, instead of just posting it and collecting feedback. Anyhow, good luck with it.
It's a fair point, I don't know what kind of hassle it would be to post it here, I'm afraid I'm not up on content sharing guidelines but if it's easily shared then there shouldn't be any reason not too I suppose. In less of course there is some sort of problem that's not worth the effort if there is only going to be myself and a few others immediately interested.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes