Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Aug 15, 2023
You can change "Amanda" from your landlady to your mom, for example. Just starting but seems like this is the intention. I assume your roommate is your sister, your best friend is probably a cousin, and your bestfriend's mom is probably your aunt. See my message above.
nice, thank you.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
while I'm glad he's doing a variety of different games, I do wish he'd atleast finish one of his other projects. 3 different game projects cannot be good for one man to do
The plan is - Ludus Master will be finished soon (maybe 2-3 more updates to tie things up). Life of Holly is discontinued - TS 2 is in development instead of it. Warlock of Lust will be developed as usual. So there will be only two games in development TS 2 and WOL. I do this, because it promotes creativity is me. If I only work on one project, I would get bored with it soon.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
The plan is - Ludus Master will be finished soon (maybe 2-3 more updates to tie things up). Life of Holly is discontinued - TS 2 is in development instead of it. Warlock of Lust will be developed as usual. So there will be only two games in development TS 2 and WOL. I do this, because it promotes creativity is me. If I only work on one project, I would get bored with it soon.
So then will warlock of lust be your largest game? I'm guessing Ludus Master, and TS2 will be shorter ones?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So then will warlock of lust be your largest game? I'm guessing Ludus Master, and TS2 will be shorter ones?
Ludus Master was never intended to be big - it is a management game and the complexity grow exponentially with each update for such games. It is in a good state to wrap things up with it. When it is finished, it will be made completely free (so no premium content) and I will try to post it on steam (for free).

TS2 has a potential to grow as big as WOL. I don't have set limits for it and it will get a lot of new content with each update.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Have problems every time I tried to use the CHAD with Amanda or the neighbour after playing games, every time got stuck.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The game won't start :(
Most common problem is that the path to the game is too long or contains some non-english characters, like "ä". Than, problem may be if you does not run the os as an administrator or do not have permission to write on hdd. Also, you may miss some graphics drivers or windows libraries. Try to run setup.exe in game directory and turn off antialiansing.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Have problems every time I tried to use the CHAD with Amanda or the neighbour after playing games, every time got stuck.
Be sure to have required skill unlocked and enough power in CHAD. Skill that is required is in the description of conversation option.

Reactions: GaboCAP

SonGoku7

Jan 27, 2018
Most common problem is that the path to the game is too long or contains some non-english characters, like "ä". Than, problem may be if you does not run the os as an administrator or do not have permission to write on hdd. Also, you may miss some graphics drivers or windows libraries. Try to run setup.exe in game directory and turn off antialiansing.
I turned off antialiansing but now even the game panel doesn't show up

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TotalSeduction2-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Damn now here is a blast from the past. Good luck velesk. Played all your previous games, and was a supporter for a long time.

Reactions: velesk
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes