bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Is this the same game engine as the first game? The one where I can't resize or move the window without the UI and game breaking?

*snip*
I have no shortage of posts of jumping in and critiquing game authors who I haven't spent a dime on. I have not yet stooped so low as to shit all over their work while acting as if I'm entitled to something better. If you have a criticism, keep it constructive and focus on the problem. Mike V releases stuff for free. At least have the decency not to act like he owes you.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I really hope there is beastiality and mind control content in this one, TS1 is pretty much my favourite game on here due to the ability to possess the girls and hand them over to others.

Wouldn't mind some ntr settings either (with a menu toggle of course)
I totally disagree on the bestiality being added to the game :sick: . Only if ntr is 100% avoidable then both sides of that coin will be alright with that [mostly]. If the dev/dev's must add in bestially and ntr than make both those two optional at the start of the game so those who want it get it and those of us who don't will not have deal with it . Please:WeSmart: .

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I'm clicking the book in the mc room on the left but nothings changing. I didn't see any option to rename the mc in that book other than what the landlady relationship is. mc is still being called by the default name. I can see the option to rename almost all the charters but no option to rename the m.c or a confirm button after choices.

Last edited:

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 2880274

Overview:
Or TS2 is an open world adult game. At the start of the game, you take a job as an intern in a lab and you end up field testing an experimental device called Chemical Augmentation Device (or CHAD). This sub-dermal implant can produce a wide array of various chemicals, hormones, pheromones and drugs to enhance your abilities. CHAD has it's own AI and it learns as time progress. Thus it can manufacture more complex chemicals as it improves itself, eventually granting you near supernatural abilities.
TS2 is an open world real time 3D game and a successor to Total Seduction 1. You control main character from isometric view with free camera rotation and zoom. All scenes are animated and controllable. The game has a main quest, but it is not time sensitive, so you are free to explore large in-game world, full of interesting characters and stories.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Developer: Mike Velesk - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Czech
Other Games: Total Seduction - Life of Holly - Ludus Master - Warlock of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
You should include a few trans women

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Can you increase charm above 20? Bought the perfume and read the charisma book and raised it to 20 but cant find a way to increase it any further

Phoenix1177

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I totally disagree on the bestiality being added to the game :sick: . Only if ntr is 100% avoidable then both sides of that coin will be alright with that [mostly]. If the dev/dev's must add in bestially and ntr than make both those two optional at the start of the game so those who want it get it and those of us who don't will not have deal with it . Please:WeSmart: .
The original game had the dog stuff and pregnacy added as seperate mods, so you could just download the game and it wouldn't have it standard. That was probably the best solution, since a lot of people don't want to see it and this way it isn't even in the game.

I hope it gets added again this time (as a mod), but you never know since the game is on Patreon.

Aug 3, 2017
Is this really worth checking out ? Been a huge fan of the dev but the comments are making me worry.
TBH, probably not yet. There really isn't much content, and what there is seems to be ripped from Life of Holly. I would wait a few weeks/months until there's more content present, but if you're impatient like me then the game at present is still playable and you can sink a few hours into it if you complete everything.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
You did something wrong

View attachment 2880913

Edit: Extra tip - see the help menu in the pause menu for a lot of useful info. For example, it tells you how to change your relationship with the NPC's.
The cheat code doesn't work for me neihgter.
There show me a message "The code is no longer avaliable".

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes