Others [Translation Request] 7th RAIZIN

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
by both you mean to include Netorase too?
yep, i think that. i remember i had read it some where in game dev blog.sorry if i wrong, it is too long to remember but in Rai 7 have it so have it in Rai 8 isn't strange.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
by both you mean to include Netorase too?
In previous game there was pre-married pairs as well as a decision to marry if relation is high enough, as well as an ability for a ruler to cuck officer (and if you are officer your only alternative is rebellion), as well as some faction events, then there is also pirate play which have an option to kidnap and mind break girls. You probably can be a victim if you play as a girl too, but I never tried.
Hovewer, if I remember right neither officer play neither pirate play was an option before PUK (Player Update Kit, major expansion that is named just like ROTK did before) has been released.
What is current state of the new game I can't say.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
In previous game there was pre-married pairs as well as a decision to marry if relation is high enough, as well as an ability for a ruler to cuck officer (and if you are officer your only alternative is rebellion), as well as some faction events, then there is also pirate play which have an option to kidnap and mind break girls. You probably can be a victim if you play as a girl too, but I never tried.
Hovewer, if I remember right neither officer play neither pirate play was an option before PUK (Player Update Kit, major expansion that is named just like ROTK did before) has been released.
What is current state of the new game I can't say.
in Rai 7, have case your wife is raped by higher position officer.
In pirate play, how to make mind break girls?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
in Rai 7, have case your wife is raped by higher position officer.
In pirate play, how to make mind break girls?
Torture prisoner until she is loyal. I don't remember if you need aphrodosiac for it, it was years since I properly played for the last time.

daru

Oct 5, 2017
lot of the features where modded later...vanilla is well, vanilla.
I'm checking how hard it is to MTL, but seems like most text is in clear.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Torture prisoner until she is loyal. I don't remember if you need aphrodosiac for it, it was years since I properly played for the last time.
i don't see any torture cmd but use aphrodosiac is have.i wonder why pirate game don't have rape cmd.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
i don't see any torture cmd but use aphrodosiac is have.i wonder why pirate game don't have rape cmd.
It had when I played. Perhaps mod.
Aphrodosiacs can also be used as an officer, but be carefull if the cuck is alive and you have a wife he will try to cuck you in revenge.

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
There are a lot of different downloads in this tread of various version and mods. Is there a consensus definitive version to download?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
There are a lot of different downloads in this tread of various version and mods. Is there a consensus definitive version to download?
No.
Most of the links are to the same stuff, thought, reuploads of Hongfire versions. Which probably the best option if you don't know Japanese.
If you know Japanese then go for a mod pack at top of it.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
guys i have a question about the first game, i know because a long time ago i played it that you these girls will go and try to kill the ruler, but there was a way you could save him and the girls become prisoners, but for some reason i only get a event that kill the ruler. Do someone knows how to save him?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
guys i have a question about the first game, i know because a long time ago i played it that you these girls will go and try to kill the ruler, but there was a way you could save him and the girls become prisoners, but for some reason i only get a event that kill the ruler. Do someone knows how to save him?
maybe this is the bug? or it have another ppl kill him.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
i dont really know, as far as i know suddenly a explosion kill the ruler, by the way, this is the guy
I remember evading such a thing in the game before. I was a faction leader. Occasionally, a faction subordinate comes to you asking to be given orders. You can order them to assassinate someone. There's a chance that they fail or get caught, but that's how I evaded a similar event. Reloaded an earlier save and had the mastermind assassinated months in advance. Then I never got the kill-ruler event even years later.

If you explicitly want the fail event where the girls become prisoners, you aren't going to get a different outcome by reloading the same save. You'd need to reload a save from the previous turn and do something different from what you did the first time on that turn. That'll give you a different seed on the kill-the-ruler event turn. The different seed might give you a different event outcome.

Then just keep reloading to the turn before and do something different on that turn until the event fails. If the event never fails even then, that means their success variables for killing the ruler are just too high for them to fail.