RPGM WIP [Translation request] A nursery tale story

JJOJato

Oct 19, 2020
How is this complete? I downloaded the partial translation and everything still in japanese aside from the menu. Am I doing something wrong?

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
if anyone has the files in a mega or something i can translate them just reply if you have them

Jan 14, 2021
Pretty sure thats the translation fucking the game up *again*
Almost all games from this studio have some code in the actual textboxes for events etc. if that gets translated the game fucks up.P

Playing it in japanese will most likely fix this, the download link provided already has the patch applied?
If not, just play without the patch until someone has the skill and time to translate this.

The studio sirocco games are kinda annoying to translate it seems.

Reactions: undefiniert
Aug 8, 2018
Pretty sure thats the translation fucking the game up *again*
Almost all games from this studio have some code in the actual textboxes for events etc. if that gets translated the game fucks up.P

Playing it in japanese will most likely fix this, the download link provided already has the patch applied?
If not, just play without the patch until someone has the skill and time to translate this.

The studio sirocco games are kinda annoying to translate it seems.
Use this tool with the japanese version of the game, it works properly if you don't mind MTL.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...e-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/page-8

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
i made an mtl version you can get on that link

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Will be taking this on as a side project, will be fun to go back to Studio Sirocco. Since this is obviously not complete, I'll remove the prefix and set it as WIP for the time being. Shouldn't take long depending on how much free time I have so can't exactly give you an estimate until I've translated enough to see how far left until I'm done, I'll post further updates here.

JJOJato

Oct 19, 2020
Will be taking this on as a side project, will be fun to go back to Studio Sirocco. Since this is obviously not complete, I'll remove the prefix and set it as WIP for the time being. Shouldn't take long depending on how much free time I have so can't exactly give you an estimate until I've translated enough to see how far left until I'm done, I'll post further updates here.
I was using AutoMTool for some other games and it was working fine, but for this one it just doesn't. So thanks for giving it a try and spending some time in it.

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks! You're a hero! <3

Reactions: Frans090080