RPGM Partial Complete [Translation Request] Battle Demon Kristen (Captain Sikorsky)

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
I think it's important to mention this game's files are encrypted
If you want to apply the translation, I suggest using the Petschko RPGmaker file decrypter before applying it.

Replace all encrypted files with the decrypted ones, by that I mean deleting all encrypted files and copy paste all the decrypted ones, you may get errors like the png missing if you don't delete the old files.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
So im playing the untranslated version right now and I have gotten pretty far, if anyone else playing the jp version gets stuck at a certain section I may be able to help.

kainevil

Mar 14, 2022
Can someone "PLEASE" upload the latest translated pack that was actually tested and works?

Btw, version 1.06 already uploaded at "Sukebei"

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018
after ending save

edit: birth information and journal are broken using mtl on previous page

it seems restoring the japanese version fixes it although everything else is untranslated

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, I've found a link for both translated and jp version on svs comics but it requires nearly 4 hours... Anyone have a way to download the file faster?
Here the link

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Just so you guys know I'm already working on a proper, manual, made-by-jtl (Japanese third language), whatever you want to call it translation. I've been posting translation patches in this thread, the latest one is here. I'm gonna share another patch with the first village and more translated this coming weekend. As for when it's gonna be done, my aim is sometime next month.
Also, I'm using 1.02, no cut content version.