Darius123

May 25, 2017
that is just, disgusting. This is beyond my imagination in terms of the fucked up meter
You're right. And I can't wait for Daedroth to finish his translation, so I can jerk off to that scene in particular.

Waited 2 years to say something I see; kept us waiting huh.
And I've waited 5 years just to tell you that I'm really fucking hyped with this game.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
In a way, it's somehow worse as the insect uses its proboscis to pierce the baby and start sucking it dry. It doesn't even lay its young either as it's an enemy that specifically eats her baby and nothing else. As for gore, I'd put it on the moderate-to-visceral scale as it does depict the fetus getting turned into a shrivelled up husk before disappearing into the insect's gut.

All the while Kirstein begs for it to stop and cries for her unborn child.
Haha wtf man
Jesus Japan

Reactions: RenH

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
In a way, it's somehow worse as the insect uses its proboscis to pierce the baby and start sucking it dry. It doesn't even lay its young either as it's an enemy that specifically eats her baby and nothing else. As for gore, I'd put it on the moderate-to-visceral scale as it does depict the fetus getting turned into a shrivelled up husk before disappearing into the insect's gut.

Ok, what patch are we talking about?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

Damn, that's dark as fuck & not sexual either.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
You're right. And I can't wait for Daedroth to finish his translation, so I can jerk off to that scene in particular.

And I've waited 5 years just to tell you that I'm really fucking hyped with this game.
God damn, what's up with these phantom lurkers lol.

Reactions: Godofwar666

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

Why even put something like that in the game? It's just one scene, does the dev has some secret fetish for that sort of stuff or did someone pay him a lot just to put it in?

It's beyond fucked up.

• Angry
Reactions: Yukihirou

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Why even put something like that in the game? It's just one scene, does the dev has some secret fetish for that sort of stuff or did someone pay him a lot just to put it in?

It's beyond fucked up.
This scene likely was requested. If you go onto the developer's Ci-en page, you can find that they will get some ideas for the scenes from the commenters.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This scene likely was requested. If you go onto the developer's Ci-en page, you can find that they will get some ideas for the scenes from the commenters.
I can't imagine how someone can get aroused by that. My open-mindedness for kinks and fetishes stops to a halt at scat, it's a wall I'll never be willing to climb, and this is something that's way behind that wall.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
I can't imagine how someone can get aroused by that. My open-mindedness for kinks and fetishes stops to a halt at scat, it's a wall I'll never be willing to climb, and this is something that's way behind that wall.
i agree to you, i'm fine with scat as long as they leave "scat" there, don't do anything to it after pushing it out ;-;

Reactions: Xill

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021

It's beyond fucked up.
if you check their games on DLsite, i think they have 1 or 2 games about insect only, but still the scene you mention above is so fuckup to me ;-;

Reactions: Xill

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
For everybody crying about the insect situation, in this game, just remember that you can also get an STD by fucking homeless bums in the street & the STD actually counts as a status effect in the game.

This game genuinely isn't for everybody, but let's all remember that people have their different tastes in everything. There are effectively two version of the game & you can choose which one you want. If people want to get off on graphic depictions of abortion, well then we're all adults here. It's not real & there are games with actually MUCH worse content out there, that's being marketed, multi-billion dollar AAA publishers!

Again, War Demon Kirstin isn't for everybody & it's not the type of game that focuses on sugary sweet vanilla. If you want that, there are plenty of other games for you to play for that. This is basically a game, that focuses on the absolutely DIRTIEST fetishes' out there! This is what Captain Silorsky is known for. Even in his previous games, he focuses on extreme things.

Let's all be adults here & understand the true phrase of "View Discretion is Advised". Either download V1.05, or stick with the original content in V1.02, by Daedroth . There's something for everyone... 1647368935426.png

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Since I was summoned, another really short tl status update: since my last post, I translated all Mebuki/bandit's lair maps. My plan is to reach Harapania by the end of this week. Whether I'm successful in that or not, I'll share what I was able to translate during the week on weekend.

Also, after I'm done with 1.02, I'll see if the dev is working on any additional content (which is extremely likely considering this game's overwhelming success -- almost 13k copies sold), and depending on that, I will either wait for append/add.content to drop, or start working on transfering my tl.

kainevil

Mar 14, 2022
Honestly i can't stand Hentai Hypocrites, seems the Vanilla Whiners are the worst when it comes to NTR related Stuff. Guess what? Everyone has a Fetish Kids. All Censorship is Bad in my Book and i don't take Sides. There are too many Corpo Shills trying to Normalize it in an already "Repressed" Society. The Japanese have a lot of Communication Issues in their Society and no Country is Perfect. Get Real. This is Hentai we are talking about and you're trying to approach it with a SJW mindset. Besides, as long as both versions are made available there shouldn't be any whining.

Last edited:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
For everybody crying about the insect situation, in this game, just remember that you can also get an STD by fucking homeless bums in the street & the STD actually counts as a status effect in the game.

This game genuinely isn't for everybody, but let's all remember that people have their different tastes in everything. There are effectively two version of the game & you can choose which one you want. If people want to get off on graphic depictions of abortion, well then we're all adults here. It's not real & there are games with actually MUCH worse content out there, that's being marketed, multi-billion dollar AAA publishers!

Again, War Demon Kirstin isn't for everybody & it's not the type of game that focuses on sugary sweet vanilla. If you want that, there are plenty of other games for you to play for that. This is basically a game, that focuses on the absolutely DIRTIEST fetishes' out there! This is what Captain Silorsky is known for. Even in his previous games, he focuses on extreme things.

Let's all be adults here & understand the true phrase of "View Discretion is Advised". Either download V1.05, or stick with the original content in V1.02, by Daedroth . There's something for everyone... View attachment 1705655
Even so, playing through the previous two games this could be considered the most extreme content yet. The worst in the previous games was a bit of blood. If the content gets anymore extreme Sikorsky should consider implementing a content option into the game. Filtering out the most extreme like emotional shock content, snuff, and anything possibly more extreme in the future. I am also not sure what you're talking about. There is not much worse left after graphic insect snuff feticide besides graphic guro.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I am also not sure what you're talking about. There is not much worse left after graphic insect snuff feticide besides graphic guro.
Yeah like, what the fuck? I'm not even vying for censorship. I'm just asking what the fuck is wrong with people who masturbate to a fetus being sucked dry and turned into a dried grape by an insect.

Maki16

May 6, 2021
Good I come here since I played this game when it was still incomplete in version 1.3 I wanted to know if I can still use that save in this current version or do I have to start a new game? Sorry if my English is not very good but it is not my native language.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes