Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
My guess is: domination. Rape and BDSM would be in the same boat in that sense, but in this case is more animal-like / savage. Some insects and animals do this to other's offsprings, and aliens are based on insects by the way. It's some sort of "cleaning the nest" and getting rid of any loose ties remaining from any other male.
You sure call it Domination? Not Psycho?

Nov 21, 2021
Guys i got stuck at the elf village when she come back to oliver house to take her stuff after they found out kristin is a imperial soldier. It doesnt show any text or something that i can interact with, im stuck. Pls send help IMG_20220317_110805_0.jpg

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Furthermore, the game is marketed as one that focuses on loads of impreg/preg content--something the game definitely delivers. The inclusion of such content isn't included in the trailer, the game's description, nor provided screenshots in the store page.
What I don't understand is, why would someone's dick get hard, and cum after seeing a giant insect murder a fetus. Like, why is that the exact reaction that someone is getting from seeing this?
My guess is: domination. Rape and BDSM would be in the same boat in that sense, but in this case is more animal-like / savage.
Just want to point out that a lot of the current discussion is based on the assumption that the scene was added to appeal to a certain fetish, or to be appealing at all. It’s quite possible that the dev saw it as bad end/defeat scene/punishment given its contradictory nature to a dominant theme in the game. Not sure how much the argument holds up, since most of the defeat scenes aren’t nearly as brutal in terms of life and death or permanent harm, but it’s an idea.

For what it’s worth, even beyond the nsfw warning at the beginning of the game, the scene is easily avoidable and Kirsten warns the player something very bad is about to happen if you ignore it.

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Just want to point out that a lot of the current discussion is based on the assumption that the scene was added to appeal to a certain fetish, or to be appealing at all. It’s quite possible that the dev saw it as bad end/defeat scene/punishment given its contradictory nature to a dominant theme in the game. Not sure how much the argument holds up, since most of the defeat scenes aren’t nearly as brutal in terms of life and death or permanent harm, but it’s an idea.

For what it’s worth, even beyond the nsfw warning at the beginning of the game, the scene is easily avoidable and Kirsten warns the player something very bad is about to happen if you ignore it.
The main thing, is that you can easily play the game as a squeaky clean virgin. You can also easily avoid the monster mobs, that will have sex with you & can easily run away from it, with virtually zero penalty.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Not sure how much the argument holds up, since most of the defeat scenes aren’t nearly as brutal in terms of life and death or permanent harm, but it’s an idea.
This is essentially the point, at least from the way I see it. Even the kangaroo scene isn't as brutal as that scene. As for whether it is added as a fetish, well, guro is a fetish to some people. Definitely not my thing but there are people that get their rocks off on that stuff. The scene also only takes place if Kirstein happens to be pregnant and fails to fight it off in time, so there's some merit to the 'bad end' argument since the kangaroo enemy exists. Not to mention that enemies that abort the MC's child are few and far between compared to everything else.

However, the people that think it's included as a fetish aren't that wrong either since it most definitely is. The artist, Ponchi, practically makes a living making art of pregnant women happily aborting their children through sheer hard dicking.

Again, the scene itself has been removed in recent patches (v.1.04) and like you said, there's ample warning given to the player. I think that kicking up more of a fuss about is an exercise in futility since what's done is done.

Don't like it? Avoid it or just download v.1.04.
All for it? Go nuts.

Reactions: Taisho123

kainevil

Mar 14, 2022
She brutally murders all kinds of enemies, gets raped to death by anything and pops out kids/monsters like it's nobodies business in a Brutal Medieval Fantasy Setting but you are still getting traumatized by a single Insect Abortion Scene just because it's Graphic ( Be Honest ) and not some text. Seems Legit. I really hope Daedaroth doesn't drop this.

Btw, i recommend you to read Kawaisaw Doujins. He has a bunch of Abortion related ones. Have fun.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
She brutally murders all kinds of enemies, gets raped to death by anything and pops out kids/monsters like it's nobodies business in a Brutal Medieval Fantasy Setting but you are still getting traumatized by a single Insect Abortion Scene just because it's Graphic ( Be Honest ) and not some text. Seems Legit. I really hope Daedaroth doesn't drop this.

Btw, i recommend you to read Kawaisaw Doujins. He has a bunch of Abortion related ones. Have fun.
I don't think he will. Also, Kawaisaw's pretty great. There's also hentai-rat, ponchi, and nov that also do abortion hentai.

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021

Daedaroth said that he's trucking through the translation & is actually halfway done. He's going to share an update this weekend & he's going to finish the translation. Depending if the developer has plans to make more content on the game, he's gonna translate that too.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes