Valila

Jul 29, 2017
I'm very confused and don't know which one is the lastest English version. May I ask here for the download link please? :(

waterpark123

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah man! Check his DL Site account on cien, that's the last post he made for now.
I don't see any mention about next Game MC being Payner, he only talk about comparing Kirstin to the previous game character like Iris and Payner personalities. Maybe im just blind to not see it?

DarkNessSun

Sep 2, 2020
1647720415608.png

1647720380909.png

1647720305668.png

who is can help me... / me play is long time but Follow the conditions but still can't unlock. I don't know if it needs other conditions too or am I doing something wrong? (or skill bug? can't unlock for me?)

Last edited:

Bigcooook

Jan 13, 2021
[QUOTE = "Valila, bài đăng: 7760888, thành viên: 137717"]
Tôi rất bối rối và không biết cái nào là phiên bản tiếng Anh mới nhất. Cho tôi xin link download ở đây được không?:(
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
I don't see any mention about next Game MC being Payner, he only talk about comparing Kirstin to the previous game character like Iris and Payner personalities. Maybe im just blind to not see it?
''Since all the main characters of the series (Iris, Noel, Lean, Sanya, Painel, Justy, Wayne / Kirstin) are all in this work, from here we will proceed to the end of the series through the past part of Painel. Whether or not it can be finished cleanly ………….''
There you go comrade, from Sikorsky himself. (Painel=Payner)

Reactions: waterpark123
Jul 27, 2018
I'm tempted to give this game a try but it looks like there's a guy working on an MTL translation with an uncut version of the game (if I understand correctly). I'll wait to see.

BlueDawnHope

Jun 22, 2018
Version 1.5? Shouldn't it be version 1.05 as in this one
Just asking to see if I miss anything
the reason people are not working with 1.5 is bcs some scenes were taken out of the game in 1.5 so people are working on the version with all the scenes instead

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
[QUOTE = "Valila, bài đăng: 7760888, thành viên: 137717"]
Tôi rất bối rối và không biết cái nào là phiên bản tiếng Anh mới nhất. Cho tôi xin link download ở đây được không?:(
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
t chỉ đang khó hiểu là tại sao bác lại đăng cmt bằng tiếng việt ở đây :v
còn về bản tiếng anh thì bác tìm của Daedroth nhé, chưa full đâu nên t suggest là đợi thêm đi

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Weird bug I've found with the different translations. I've tried both MTL and Daedroth translation on 1.02, and while Daedroth version has 3 accessory slot, the mtl version only has 1. And the quest list and monster book doesn't work on either version. The child birth book probably doesn't work either but I haven't play till that part. My guess is the translations have minor compatibility issue with the plugin?

Edit: to fix mtl lacking equip slot, overwrite the actor.json with the Daedroth one. The mtl one must have messed up the notes hence making some plugin not functioning. Haven't encounter any bug so far.

Last edited:

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hi guys, how are you? Here I bring you the game in the Torrent version in the latest version, enjoy and if you want I'll pass you the Full Save. It works quite well for my taste and has no faults.

Arima9029

Sep 24, 2021
this game will release in January 2022. This is just demo. Pls don't tag "completed"
Well now is couple month from january,do you known how to tell the uploader or send messange.
So he will notice it? What i wanna to say is this game hold such good potential in it.
Btw sorry being rude

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes