BlueDawnHope

Jun 22, 2018
Well now is couple month from january,do you known how to tell the uploader or send messange.
So he will notice it? What i wanna to say is this game hold such good potential in it.
Btw sorry being rude
its pointless rn since while the game did got released we are still waiting on the translation so mensaging the author of the thread is useless rn, when the translation is finished im sure a new thread will be made or this one will be updated into the full game instead

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Well now is couple month from january,do you known how to tell the uploader or send messange.
So he will notice it? What i wanna to say is this game hold such good potential in it.
Btw sorry being rude
TBH I'd rather wait a while to get an actual working translation and working sikorsky game than get another shitty mtl that doesn't worth and I have to sort through 50+ pages of threads to get the game working via 10 different fixes.

Reactions: sean wells

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
TBH I'd rather wait a while to get an actual working translation and working sikorsky game than get another shitty mtl that doesn't worth and I have to sort through 50+ pages of threads to get the game working via 10 different fixes.
I feel that, patience gets ya something better.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey again! Another update for you all:

What's new:
-dialogues/story bits are translated up to the bridge encounter with Geha, which includes thieves' lair and Mebuki maps;
-monster book is now fully functional (thanks to MarsD for bringing it to my attention)
-some more untranslated ui/battle text lines have been translated.

Haven't done dairy farmer milking/thieves' defeat scenes yet. It's not completely proofread too.
Instead of continuing to focus on the story, I will do Harapania/North Road/Mansion content next. Also, I'm planning to finish my tl roughly in the middle of next month, so wish me luck.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
MEGA

What's new:
-dialogues/story bits are translated up to the bridge encounter with Geha, which includes thieves' lair and Mebuki maps;
-monster book is now fully functional (thanks to MarsD for bringing it to my attention)

Haven't done dairy farmer milking/thieves' defeat scenes yet. It's not completely proofread too.
Instead of continuing to focus on the story, I will do Harapania/North Road/Mansion content next. Also, I'm planning to finish my tl roughly in the middle of next month, so wish me luck.
Good luck, good on ya.

Reactions: A-9570 and Daedroth

kainevil

Mar 14, 2022
(y) Any progress is great but i think i'll just wait for Full Translation or at least 80-90% so i get a General Idea of the Plot and H-Scenes and don't have to wait to continue the Game.

Reactions: A-9570 and Daedroth

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
MEGA

What's new:

Thanks, but please tell us what version is it, and I wanna download the version you're working on.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Me trying to install the patch
If you're talking about my patch, you just need to copy the archive's contents (js/img/data) into /www folder of the game and overwrite. Install it on top of clean 1.02 version of the game, the link is somewhere in this thread. You can use mtool/textractor after that.

Future tl update posts will include instructions on how to install the patch. Also, if you guys want me to transfer sex stats page's images to whatever version you're using, do tell. I just need System.json of that version.

Upd.: 1.02 prepatched -

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020
MEGA

What's new:

Hell ye

• Hey there
Reactions: Aebyss and Daedroth
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes