kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hi guys, how are you? Here I have the new version in JP, if someone can translate it it would be great.

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
Hi guys!

I am working from scratch on the translation of the game, you can find the roadmap .

Wha's planned?
  • Gameplay fixes;
  • Translation of the game content from scratch (obviously...);
  • Slight UI improvements;
  • AI uncensoring (or redrawing, but I'm not sure yet. I've had good results with AI);
  • Localization of the game (no more TypeError...).

You are all welcome to contribute! I'm doing this because it's fun and I can improve my English and Japanese level.

Cheers!

View attachment 1726016
Daedroth's already translating it bro. the earlier games are still not translated tho

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I haven't visited this thread in a week, so what a surprise it was to see that there's someone else working on a translation. My first reaction was "wtf, bro, sniping ain't cool", but then again, maybe he hasn't seen my numerous posts in this thread, or the dude's a rebel. Anyways, that sure gave me a motivational boost, so that middle of April release date I mentioned in my previous post -- scratch that, gonna pick up the pace.

By the way, I uploaded another tl patch with noble mansion + all north road maps, except for hobo camp, on my patreon a couple of days ago. It's not under a paywall, don't worry (I don't do that kind of stuff). Will make another post here, now with most of Harapania translated, either tomorrow or the day after.

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
would you kindly share your save file then? I will really appreciate it
I'm sorry, i don't even have save files because i haven't even played the game, i've only reached the first area where Aria comes to talk to us in the form of a bird

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I'm sorry, i don't even have save files because i haven't even played the game, i've only reached the first area where Aria comes to talk to us in the form of a bird
Oh I see Same goes for me. Well That's okay Thank you anyway, Im just gonna wait for the others to Share their save file

Apr 5, 2021
will definitely keep watching this thread awesome looking game havent tried it yet, just waiting for that v1.8 to be translated hopefully it gets translated <3

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes