VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Sure Here are the saves that I have, the first one is where it is quite complete and the others are other saves.
Think there is an issue with your save as it keeps showing me a image error, or maybe that's just something that everyone will see when the game progresses.

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
Can anyone recommend me games with good artstyle and similar pregnancy system as this game? Thanks
I got your back m8. Here's some games a little similar ( but NOT totally )

- Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka ( Ankoku Marimokan )
- Metal Edge Girl Blazer ( Ankoku Marimokan ) - Warning for ya, unless you are into stuff like piss and literally "shit", disable those in the start ( just like me )

- Key of Egg ( Hasoyua )
- Seed of Evil ( Hasoyua ) - Both from the same artist and in the same universe, really good games and a lot of CG

- Mature Quest ( T-soft ) < This one's lit ngl, one of my favourites

- Sonia and the Lusting Village ( 1 & 2 ) - Good games, but a little boring fr

There's a few more but im too lazy to check the names right now.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
there is yeah, you can teleport to it via the magic mirror Aria gives you. Although I don't really remember when she gives it to you. I think she gives it to you in the Elf Village? or a bit after it
i got the mirror but it only lets me teleport to places i have been. Do you have to beat the game to unlock the gallery?

Jul 18, 2018
anyone got a fix for this pls ?
happened in the hobo area

also whats up with the cunnilingus lizards in the mansion ? they just keep attacking and nothing else

rename フォグ2 in www\img\parallaxes to fog 2 and it should work... for me at least. You also have to do it for フォグ4 at some point as well.

Seems like that's only because I decrypted my files prior. Try placing these files in your www\img\parallaxes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mantzzo

Mar 19, 2022
when i wake up in the elves house after being taken there...this msg pops up and dosen't allow me to progress help.png

Frimost

Aug 30, 2018
Hi guys!

I am working from scratch on the translation of the game, you can find the roadmap .

Wha's planned?
  • Gameplay fixes;
  • Translation of the game content from scratch (obviously...);
  • Slight UI improvements;
  • AI uncensoring (or redrawing, but I'm not sure yet. I've had good results with AI);
  • Localization of the game (no more TypeError...).

You are all welcome to contribute! I'm doing this because it's fun and I can improve my English and Japanese level.

Cheers!

Title-BDK.png

Sbiff

Dec 12, 2021
Guys, when i try to reach the first village after talking to aria the game fails to load. Does anybidy how to fix it?

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
After finishing the main story, board the train at the city and choose the second destination. It will lead you to a bonus dungeon to explore, where you will find several spots that trigger some Aria scenes.
You can also take Aria as a party member after defeating her in said dungeon and have a gangbang with the old men in one of those tents by the forest.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes