MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone pass me the latest version of "Mtool"? I have the version of "MTool_A10U20" but when I try to update it it tells me that this is not the latest version, does anyone have the "latest version" or know a way to make the updates work for me?
Don't update it. The last time I checked the download page writes not to use the built-in update cuz it's patron only.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
If the game isn't packed into one single .exe file then it sounds pretty doable. Though what exactly was changed? Didn't know Japan censor anything besides genitals.
Alright so the scene dlsite had an issue with is there's an insect enemy late game that if the mc is pregnant has her baby removed from the uterus & eaten in what I can only guess is a situation where the insect wants to make room for it's own young. I do not know if the scene is gory or it's just the implications as I have not seen it but that's what the creator had to remove & alter the scene around.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou and MarsD

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
so here's the topless mod release for those that wanted it. make sure to backup your img folder first before anything. unzip then replace your pictures folder located in www>img with this

Mega
which version of the game is this for? this threat has 1.45 1.02 and the trial vers and maybe another version im not aware of

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, after Kirstin's complete game was released, did the creator release other updates or is the ad he uploaded the first one he released?

I ask because I think he said that this is version 1.07 and the game as a whole was version 1.05 and maybe he asked me for an update

chadman1337

Feb 22, 2020
Alright so the scene dlsite had an issue with is there's an insect enemy late game that if the mc is pregnant has her baby removed from the uterus & eaten in what I can only guess is a situation where the insect wants to make room for it's own young. I do not know if the scene is gory or it's just the implications as I have not seen it but that's what the creator had to remove & alter the scene around.
that is just, disgusting. This is beyond my imagination in terms of the fucked up meter

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Ok... I need to watch this now

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Here's another tl patch for 1.02 version of the game:
MEGA
Decided to take a break from working on the game's database (really, there's so much stuff there) and started translating maps. So far I managed to finish all opening maps, including Geespot Front :ROFLMAO: and the one where Aria chases after you in spirit form. Next, I'll focus on Mebuki Village and first dungeons.

Can't say when the full translation will be done. I really should check how much text there's left to translate, but busy-busy.
Thank you for the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
In a way, it's somehow worse as the insect uses its proboscis to pierce the baby and start sucking it dry. It doesn't even lay its young either as it's an enemy that specifically eats her baby and nothing else. As for gore, I'd put it on the moderate-to-visceral scale as it does depict the fetus getting turned into a shrivelled up husk before disappearing into the insect's gut.

All the while Kirstein begs for it to stop and cries for her unborn child.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
In a way, it's somehow worse as the insect uses its proboscis to pierce the baby and start sucking it dry. It doesn't even lay its young either as it's an enemy that specifically eats her baby and nothing else. As for gore, I'd put it on the moderate-to-visceral scale as it does depict the fetus getting turned into a shrivelled up husk before disappearing into the insect's gut.

yeah, not gonna lie, I'm not fond of content being cut very any reason, but even I'm okay with something like that being removed.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
yeah, not gonna lie, I'm not fond of content being cut very any reason, but even I'm okay with something like that being removed.
Same here. While I'd rather have no content cut, this in particular I'm fine with since I feel like it clashes with the overall tone and theme of the game, which is mostly lighthearted with a dash of seriousness every now and then.

Reactions: ilikeblt

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019

I've seen some pretty mucked up Hentai in my days and that is up there. That belongs in a horror video, not a game where you're trying to whack one off.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I've seen some pretty mucked up Hentai in my days and that is up there. That belongs in a horror video, not a game where you're trying to whack one off.
Even when compared to the kangaroo mob that can cause abortions via gut-punching, it's pretty jarring.

memeboi63

Mar 17, 2018
I think his other games all may have some random fucked up content in them too, at least the justy village game had an incombat estrus scene where a character gets their brains sucked out by a butterfly and just dies on the battlefield, really wish he had a way to get rid of or disable them.

Also praying the weird insect scene isnt in 1.02 or w.e cause I just downloaded it, if so ill try to avoid it at the least

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes