Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
can you tell me the step
Here you can find the mapfixes up to map 83, it's not necessary for most and I'm not sure if later ones in the full version still need fixing though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7202624
Download the files and extract them files in the appropriate locations.
Alternatively here's a 1.41 version of the game already fogfixed with the patch above. I played until the elven village with absolutely no issues. No idea if you have to extract it in japanese, I just packed and unpacked in 7zip, maybe the packing broke something, maybe not.

Don't get scammed by people saying MTLing is a lot of work when you can literally get the fixes here for free and MTLing is a matter of 3-5 minutes.
At this point you might want to consider just waiting for the proper translation by Daedroth that is coming out soon though.
He already uploaded a partial translation patch on mega.nz here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7682632
There are a lot of options in this thread, just pick one you like. Frankly, I'm just waiting for the manual translation by Daedroth to be finished, since it won't take long and I'd rather not have to guess what characters are saying as you often have to with MTLs. Out of the translations posted here Daedroth's partial currently sounds like the best, but I haven't tried it myself yet.

If you want to manually fix the maps just throw the map.json files into an online json editor, cntrl+f "fog" or "0フォグ3" whatever works and rename it to something the game recognizes in the parallaxes folder, whether you first follow this guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-6959542
to rename the fog files and then replace the "fog" mentions in the jsons with whatever you chose or whether you copy-paste the original japanese text for the fog mentions in the jsons is up to you. I've seen " Fog 3" to "fog3" fixing it before in the thread, just gotta try things out, it's been too long since I did it myself to remember.

EDIT: Sent the post a bit too early so the patched 1.41 version will be added in a few minutes when the upload is done.
EDIT2: Added the missing link.

Last edited:

Taisho123

May 20, 2021
now im so confused so many mtl that's already translate and many complain about the error and all now i dont know which one is the translation i need to download

Reactions: Galnij

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Is there any way to make the text box have 100% transparent background? It's so pitiful and "un-immersive" to lose so much image with that. Happens too much with RPGmaker games. :(

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Here's another tl patch for 1.02 version of the game:

Decided to take a break from working on the game's database (really, there's so much stuff there) and started translating maps. So far I managed to finish all opening maps, including Geespot Front :ROFLMAO: and the one where Aria chases after you in spirit form. Next, I'll focus on Mebuki Village and first dungeons.

Can't say when the full translation will be done. I really should check how much text there's left to translate, but busy-busy.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes