mclvx

Aug 1, 2017
Do you already play their other Game? Because Their other game is not good as this one
What?? The princess one has way more content and I think is better than this one, Kirstin's is just too short and has little to no scenes with other girls...

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Transfered my partial to version 1.02 and translated images the left part of sex experience page is comprised of.
View attachment 1692733
MEGA
*forgot to mention yesterday, names of some options in the menu like Learn Skills/Beast Book were chosen out of necessity. There's a very constricting character limit and I don't know how to go around it. Will need to brainstorm how best to translate 母子手帳, which mean Mother and Child Health Handbook:eek:
*images included are already re-encrypted, but I can post .psd or .pngs.

If there's enough demand, sure.
MOM+C Health
M+C Health

Also yeah the other games by this dev being translated would be awesome.

Reactions: Daedroth

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Transfered my partial to version 1.02 and translated images the left part of sex experience page is comprised of.
View attachment 1692733
MEGA
*forgot to mention yesterday, names of some options in the menu like Learn Skills/Beast Book were chosen out of necessity. There's a very constricting character limit and I don't know how to go around it. Will need to brainstorm how best to translate 母子手帳, which mean Mother and Child Health Handbook:eek:
*images included are already re-encrypted, but I can post .psd or .pngs.

If there's enough demand, sure.
I also get the shadows2 & balloon error, I have version 1.02 & used the upload above. I installed it over this one somebody linked in the thread -

Do I need raw 1.02?
Edit: Tried this version https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/page-14#post-7129359
Same problem, shadows1, shadows2, damage2 etc...

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I also get the shadows2 & balloon error, I have version 1.02 & used the upload above. I installed it over this one somebody linked in the thread - Mega

Do I need raw 1.02?
These are links to a friggin' trial, man. Look at the dates, the game wasn't even out then.

Yeah, you need 1.02. Here you go --
Also, redownload the patch, I accidentally copied the entire data folder instead of only the files I worked on.
Install the patch first, and you can use textractor/mtool after that.

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
These are links to a friggin' trial, man. Look at the dates, the game wasn't even out then.

Also, redownload the patch, I accidentally copied the entire data folder instead of only the files I worked on.
Oh ok, thanks.
The filesizes & version numbers were throwing me off.

UnBridget

Dec 8, 2021
what the problem? is here a error message or you just cant enter? in this case try to download the game again
This would be the problem as the image shown, it seems I'm getting the same problem despite trying a fresh copy with no modification
1646759697619.png

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Hello, I heard that this game was supposed to be completed by February.

So....,is it done?

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021

Hey there, can you tell me real quick how to install the patch in this game?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes