Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Cant run it, as it says "Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png" or "img/system/Shadow2.png" the files are there but on rpgmv format rather than png.
Works like a charm for me even when I use it with a new copy of the game with audio/pics in original format.
pic13.PNG pic14.PNG
Forgot to mention, it's for 1.0 version of the game.
Also, you need to put those two folders in /www and replace everything.

Adahn_J

Sep 4, 2018
Works like a charm for me even when I use it with a new copy of the game with audio/pics in original format.
View attachment 1691110 View attachment 1691112
Man you are working pretty fast on this one. I'm curious what is the point you'd consider the translation done like are you going to edit the machine translation later so that it more resembles how people speak or will you just stop at the interface.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Man you are working pretty fast on this one. I'm curious what is the point you'd consider the translation done like are you going to edit the machine translation later so that it more resembles how people speak or will you just stop at the interface.
Gonna do a full translation -- the game's right up my alley and there's one other reason. My plan is UI/database -> map by map starting with the intro -> common events where H-scenes are.
And I'm not editing mtl, know enough moonspeak to work my way through. With jisho and weblio but still.

Adahn_J

Sep 4, 2018
Gonna do a full translation -- the game's right up my alley and there's one other reason. My plan is UI/database -> map by map starting with the intro -> common events where H-scenes are.
And I'm not editing mtl, know enough moonspeak to work my way through. With jisho and weblio but still.
Nice a man of "culture" as well I'll keep an eye out. know any other games with a heroine like Kirstin.

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
Cant run it, as it says "Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png" or "img/system/Shadow2.png" the files are there but on rpgmv format rather than png.
I have exactly the same problem, any solution? I'm sure i'm using the same version as the patch

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
I have exactly the same problem, any solution? I'm sure I'm using the same version as the patch
I'm pretty sure that happens for some reason when you replace the files in the www folder, which is quite strange, i know because i tried to replace the game files with an mtl translation and it gave me this error

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1691110 View attachment 1691112
that is so weird, the thing is it also gave me these errors when i was attempting to MTL it with translator++, but only whenever i touched the System file. where did you download your version of the game, from here?

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
that is so weird, the thing is it also gave me these errors when i was attempting to MTL it with translator++, but only whenever i touched the System file. where did you download your version of the game, from here?
yes, i downloaded it from there, what i think is that someone should upload a game file that does not contain the ballon and shadow2 errors, or someone should explain to us why those errors occur

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
bilboswaggings , gheezy3 , my guess it's because you're trying to install it on 1.02 version. Fill me in, does that version still have abortion stuff? There's no changelog inside the folder, just readme. If it's the latest version before he cut content, I'm gonna transfer my translation asap.
Upd.: saw the date on gofile.

Last edited:

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
bilboswaggings , gheezy3 , my guess it's because you're trying to install it on 1.02 version. Fill me in, does that version still have abortion stuff? There's no changelog inside the folder, just readme. If it's the latest version before he cut content, I'm gonna transfer my translation asap.
Upd.: saw the date on gofile.
Well, i think after all I have version 1.02, what I don't know is where to download 1.0, and yes, 1.02 still has all the miscarriage events, nothing removed in 1.02 version

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Hey, i was wondering if you would be willing to translate the rest of Capitan Silorsky's games?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Transfered my partial to version 1.02 and translated images the left part of sex experience page is comprised of.
pic15.PNG

*forgot to mention yesterday, names of some options in the menu like Learn Skills/Beast Book were chosen out of necessity. There's a very constricting character limit and I don't know how to go around it. Will need to brainstorm how best to translate 母子手帳, which mean Mother and Child Health Handbook:eek:
*images included are already re-encrypted, but I can post .psd or .pngs.

Hey, i was wondering if you would be willing to translate the rest of Capitan Silorsky's games?
If there's enough demand, sure.

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Transfered my partial to version 1.02 and translated images the left part of sex experience page is comprised of.
View attachment 1692733
MEGA
*forgot to mention yesterday, names of some options in the menu like Learn Skills/Beast Book were chosen out of necessity. There's a very constricting character limit and I don't know how to go around it. Will need to brainstorm how best to translate 母子手帳, which mean Mother and Child Health Handbook:eek:
*images included are already re-encrypted, but I can post .psd or .pngs.

If there's enough demand, sure.
What sort of limit are you working with? I could offer suggestions, but I imagine the limit is ~10 characters and that sounds impossible.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What sort of limit are you working with? I could offer suggestions, but I imagine the limit is ~6 characters and that sounds impossible.
Request List is stretching it, so 11 characters + regular space.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Request List is stretching it, so 11 characters + regular space.
IIRC it's a list of children Kirstin has given birth to. Trying to preserve the direct translation, you could go with Maternity Book (13 characters) since the mother/child relationship is implied with the word. Maternal Book shortens it to 12, but sounds a little awkward.

Birth Record hits the 11 character limit, does what it says on the tin, but loses part of the translation.

• Red Heart

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
IIRC it's a list of children Kirstin has given birth to. Trying to preserve the direct translation, you could go with Maternity Book (13 characters) since the mother/child relationship is implied with the word. Maternal Book shortens it to 12, but sounds a little awkward.

Birth Record hits the 11 character limit, does what it says on the tin, but loses part of the translation.
Thanks, great suggestions. I'll try and see which fit and which don't don't tomorrow.

Reactions: MarsD and suiton
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes